Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

LCFC 0 - 1 Hull Post Match Thread

55 minutes of really poor football that wouldn't have looked out of place the last couple of seasons. Not enough movement or creativity and far too slow getting the ball forward. How many touches does Vestergard need before he makes his sideways pass?

Looked alot better when all the subs were made but nowhere near clinical enough. Maybe you could argue it was just one of those days.

Need to be starting the team that finished.

This is on Maresca. Terrible, negative, rodgeresque choice of starting eleven at home against piss poor side like Hull. The changes were very good, but by the time we started playing faster with the real intent they had already parked the bus.

The sooner he understands Casadei and Mavididi are the starters and Ndidi is dead wood, the better. I sincerely hope he can learn from this. The last thing we need is Rodgers mark 2 and this is what we looked like today, as if Enzo was channeling his inner BR.

For anyone who didn't see the game: HULL WERE TERRIBLE. And we had two shots on goal. At home.

Think that ref forgot to add a zero after the 3 there. Joke.

That's a poor one to lose. Other than their goal they didn't really offer anything in an attacking sense. Flip side of that, is neither did we.

Need Coady back asap.

Fatawu looked like a genuine threat and I'd hope he's in from the start against soton.

Can't win em all! .. wake up call!

• Like 1

Just now, HankMarvin said:

Battered with one shot on target 

To be fair, we hit the post, had one cleared off the line and had at least 3 that whistled just past the post - Ricardo, Vardy and Iheanacho all had chances that go in on another day.

Just wasn’t our day today.

That was very poor. McAteer shouldn’t have come off. Casadei should be starting. 

Fattawu looks fun. Would have been lovely if that had gone in. 

I know Maresca has an ideology but mixing up the slow build with the occasional direct jab would make a big difference. 

Oh, and KDH very poor. 

Edited by ChrisFilter
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

I'm trying to think of solutions, but all I can think is that Casadei and AFI should start. But to be honest, does that solve our problems? I don't think so. We just don't really have a creator in the squad anymore.

If we have had 21 shots and 1 on target, I'd say something has been created. I haven't seen where those 21 shots were from.