Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 4

Typical Sun clickbait nonsense.  We never had a transfer embargo imposed on us by the premier league.  It was imposed on us by the efl.  It lifted when we got promoted back to the premier league.

Hence, why the efl could not give us a points deduction this season cos our breaches happened when we were a premier league club.  

15 hours ago, suffolk fox said:

Typical Sun clickbait nonsense.  We never had a transfer embargo imposed on us by the premier league.  It was imposed on us by the efl.  It lifted when we got promoted back to the premier league.

Hence, why the efl could not give us a points deduction this season cos our breaches happened when we were a premier league club.  

in theory the PL could have chosen to honour it

56 minutes ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

From the comments section on The Athletic. Notts Forest “we only love Derby” supporter, saying they don’t care about us, but here they are droning on about us again.

IMG_0339.jpeg

IMG_0340.jpeg

Yeah, but does anyone really care whether they do or don’t care ? I’m more concerned with what I’m going to have for tea 

• Like 1

It's ironic Forest fans bang on really loudly about not caring about us and that it's one way all the while they are craving a 'hated, adored never ignored' attitude from premier league supporters in general when in reality no other fans aside from Derby or Leicester fans give a shit about them.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"What they did this summer

Coady has been to the past two major tournaments. He was in the England squad for the 2022 Qatar World Cup and spent this summer in Germany, although with a very different role as a pundit for the BBC. Coady is forging an impressive career in the media and has become a regular on the radio and television as a co-commentator and analyst. Before that he joined his teammates on a three-day poolside holiday courtesy of the chairman, Aiyawatt “Top” Srivaddhanaprabha, to celebrate their top-flight return as the party carried on after the club had an open-top bus parade through the city on the Sunday after the final match."

Wow top notch analysis.

Although this graphic sums up Top and Rudkin's stewardship nicely

Screenshot2024-08-12at11_17_57.thumb.png.0eb1b965cf60c462e9e9efafc20fec7b.png

Edited by Stadt
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Coady has been to the past two major tournaments. He was in the England squad for the 2022 Qatar World Cup and spent this summer in Germany, although with a very different role as a pundit for the BBC. Coady is forging an impressive career in the media and has become a regular on the radio and television as a co-commentator and analyst. Before that he joined his teammates on a three-day poolside holiday courtesy of the chairman, Aiyawatt “Top” Srivaddhanaprabha, to celebrate their top-flight return as the party carried on after the club had an open-top bus parade through the city on the Sunday after the final match."

Wow top notch analysis.

tbf, going for a poolside holiday is about all we've done this summer 

• Haha 1

On 20/06/2024 at 09:00, Nalis said:

It's ironic Forest fans bang on really loudly about not caring about us and that it's one way all the while they are craving a 'hated, adored never ignored' attitude from premier league supporters in general when in reality no other fans aside from Derby or Leicester fans give a shit about them.

Forest fans pumping out these lines and then genuinely, unironically, believing that Liverpool consider them rivals because of nearly 50 years ago pretty much sums them up.

• Like 1

On 08/07/2024 at 22:09, Wymsey said:

Always thought the back of the stadium was a bit bland, barring obviously the memorial gardens.

Most of these auditors are absolute *****, but this was actually quite watchable. The lady on reception is always lovely. I remember her giving my daughter some sweeties and a free programme last year because she was so polite and well-behaved.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Wow top notch analysis.

****ing hell that graph looks like an ad for erectile distinction…

8 minutes ago, mancunianfox said:

Weirdest thing about that graph is it's actually only one bad season out of five...

The plane flew successfully for 59/60 minutes before crashing to the ground in flames

• Haha 4

On 20/06/2024 at 09:00, Nalis said:

I work with loads at east Midlands airport...when cooper joined they were all saying he'll do ok...I replied we'll see..he's done his apprenticeship at a small club, let's see how he does at a big one 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, beastfootballx said:

Nearly every youtube predictions video  has us either 20th or 19th

Cant wait to prove them wrong just like bourmenth 2 sesons ago

I would love it... but with potentially two points penalties hanging over us I fear it might be too much. Especially having lost our manager and best player as well. 

10 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I would love it... but with potentially two points penalties hanging over us I fear it might be too much. Especially having lost our manager and best player as well. 

It’s extremely unlikely we’ll get two PSR charges. And from what I’ve heard the club is very bullish about our prospects in the one we have been charged with. 

• Like 1