Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 4

4 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Jesus they're getting desperate.

The whole article revolves around Watford having the same plan to lob Mads against us. 

Mercury calling it a dig is overplaying it isn't it 😂 he pretty much just says they saw he was often off his line in other games and if they could knick the ball off us then it might be worth a pop. 

22 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

I've seen this comment about Mads being dodgy doing the rounds on some socials too. And it's bizarre because I think it was the best bit of business we did all summer. Can only assume people have seen the odd misplaced pass and made a judgement from that. Unless I've got blinkers on because we had Ward last season.

It's because he's a risk taker. 

55 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

I've seen this comment about Mads being dodgy doing the rounds on some socials too. And it's bizarre because I think it was the best bit of business we did all summer. Can only assume people have seen the odd misplaced pass and made a judgement from that. Unless I've got blinkers on because we had Ward last season.

Of course there is a risk,probably indirectly  telling our opposition to look out for the opportunity…

So far just look at our goals against & GD..

Envy & klug-scheissers,run in the same relay team..

1 hour ago, Number 6 said:

Agreed between him and Winks.

Just proves again many still can't pick out good players, recognize strengths, team-play... Management & system requirements

Even when we are doing well & top of the league... 

Left to this seasons fans... None of these players except 3  should be playing... :crylaugh:

2 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I’ve only seen a couple of photos - does anyone who actually uses social media fancy putting a few on here? 

Yeah likewise, kasey put a few videos on his Snapchat post game but they only last for a certain amount of time 

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Not sure how these two manage to get it wrong even when they manage to make sense.

Think most Leicester fans would agree KDH has been effective but inconsistent and we've missed Wilf alongside him. Whilst Winks has been brilliant from day one. Yet they argue that he's a cut above anyone else.

Not even sure they watch games, just come out with clickbait crap.

6 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Not sure how these two manage to get it wrong even when they manage to make sense.

Think most Leicester fans would agree KDH has been effective but inconsistent and we've missed Wilf alongside him. Whilst Winks has been brilliant from day one. Yet they argue that he's a cut above anyone else.

Winks is the man. I doubted him before we signed him/were linked with him but he bosses this league. Best midfielder at the club for me.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

They just peddle the stats. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Our most consistent and important player has been Vestergaard, in my opinion. He is having significant positive impact at both ends of the pitch in every game more or less. Closely followed by Winks, who is less obviously impactful, but dictates games. I’d also put Hermansen up there for the impact he has on the way we play as well as his shot stopping. Our defensive record is very good.

KDH has been the deciding factor in some games, and looks a cut above at this level. His energy has been really key at times.

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Not sure how KDH's brothers can give an impartial assessment of his performances!

• Haha 1