Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 4

On 13/01/2024 at 10:21, coolhandfox said:

I note sure they wrote of 190m in debts feb 23 hardly the model of self reliant.

Ideal they would like to put less in but I still think FFP is the real issues.

I agree with you but feel like that was (albeit "another") one-off after vichai died to quell the concerns that they might sell up.

Very well timed and certainly made me feel better so assuming most others felt the same, it worked.

Think it's a mix but I now feel better reading this thread that it is hopefully more ffp, combined with never allowing the situation Rodgers got himself into paying high wages for people who couldn't even make the 25 man squad.

Edited by gw_leics772

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Last one from me, but either Dave has made a mistake or he has seen our future.

Someone consult Oddschecker for our odds to win the Champions League within the next 5 years.

Bald energy from a bald man. Imagine my surprise.

• Haha 2

Not see a fanbase advocate injuries to players so much on social media. Proper brainless horrible dim ****ers. 

if we play them any time soon, it will be a proper nasty atmosphere at our place.

Edited by CosbehFox

19 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I've missed it. Don't condone most of the guff but I want this fixture and the needle to not be something that happens every two decades.

Let's both get through the 4th round of the FA Cup and have a 5th round royal rumble down the King Power.

I think sooner rather than later they'll come up to the PL as well, so hopefully these fixtures happen more frequently. 

I genuinely hope if it happens they get at least one serious injury on the pitch and hopefully a few off it. **** them.

One of the main disappointments was Fatawu's tackle not actually being worthy of a red. If we're going to pay that price lets at least cause some damage in the process.

Edited by Dan LCFC

15 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I've missed it. Don't condone most of the guff but I want this fixture and the needle to not be something that happens every two decades.

Let's both get through the 4th round of the FA Cup and have a 5th round royal rumble down the King Power.

I think sooner rather than later they'll come up to the PL as well, so hopefully these fixtures happen more frequently. 

Agree. I Posted a few years ago, what a great PL it could be if we could see.. . 

Leicester

.A Villa

Man. City

Sheff..Utd

Coventry

Forest

L'pool

Birmingham

Derby

Sunderland

WBA

Arsenal