Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 4

15 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Is this guy on here?..

I see him at away games all the time. He was once in front of me and he ends up talking at camera so I had to keep moving to avoid getting in his shots. Annoying at a football match.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Rain King said:

New podcast episode from Colin Murray and Elis James. Not listened to it yet so can't vouch for its quality but both of them are usually pretty good.

Screenshot_20240909_230411_Spotify.jpg

Only listened to their football ones so far, Wenger v Ferguson and the Rooney ones - they were decent enough. Elis recommended the book by Jonathan Northcroft on the Socially Distant Sports Bar recently so I'd back it to be well researched too

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rain King said:

New podcast episode from Colin Murray and Elis James. Not listened to it yet so can't vouch for its quality but both of them are usually pretty good.

Screenshot_20240909_230411_Spotify.jpg

Is it better than "Leicester City: Thailand Chronicles |  Rimming and Racism"?

• Haha 2

Speaking in regards to people that actually do matchday vlogs (not armchair fans like Goldbridge) I think our club gets off lightly as far as YouTube 'fan channels' go. TFW isn't going to win any awards for production or insight but he's harmless enough and puts in the yards to go to games a lot don't bother with (pretty much every away day and a lot of Women's games too, think he has a ST for them?), the other one I watch is MayanTheSilverFox which is just a lad and his dad doing videos together, it's pretty nice.

Take that sort of content over some of the ragebait that's trotted out by fans of other clubs. One I do like to watch is Alex Griffin for Ipswich, been doing it for a few years and again, hasn't let the hype get to his head.

Edited by OntarioFox
it's just not fair
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

the stuff on twitter that comes on my feed that they get the women to do is brutal. one was based around who's the laziest/most annoying/fattest etc i thought, great for morale when they watch it back. 

On 10/09/2024 at 08:22, OntarioFox said:

Speaking in regards to people that actually do matchday vlogs (not armchair fans like Goldbridge) I think our club gets off lightly as far as YouTube 'fan channels' go. TFW isn't going to win any awards for production or insight but he's harmless enough and puts in the yards to go to games a lot don't bother with (pretty much every away day and a lot of Women's games too, think he has a ST for them?), the other one I watch is MayanTheSilverFox which is just a lad and his dad doing videos together, it's pretty nice.

Take that sort of content over some of the ragebait that's trotted out by fans of other clubs. One I do like to watch is Alex Griffin for Ipswich, been doing it for a few years and again, hasn't let the hype get to his head.

You’ve just reminded me of TheTrueFox. What a ****ing gimp he was.

Thankfully hounded out.

Edited by RonnieTodger
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

This surely can't be right. The "world famous" Notts Forest having fewer social media followers than Fulham?lol

Just shows how massive our story was over the past decade that we're "bigger" than the likes of Villa, Newcastle and West Ham online.

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

You’ve just reminded me of TheTrueFox. What a ****ing gimp he was.

Thankfully hounded out.

Gosh he was irritating. 

I like to think I'm fairly open to new media but that guy was just a tool. Totally tone deaf to the fans around him. Self indulgent. 

15 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

The only ones worth bothering with are those from opposition fans after we’ve won.  Watching the camera pan around miserable faces just after we've scored as our fans celebrate in the background is a true balm for the soul. 

Remember that Chelsea fan filming himself celebrating their cup final 'equaliser'? He then carried on filming his look of disappointment as the VAR decision went against them.

Edited by Free Falling Foxes
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Remember that Chelsea fan filming himself celebrating their cup final 'equaliser'? He then carried on filming his look of disappointment as the VAR decision went against them.

Ha ha, yes, and the old boy behind “nah, it’s a goal, it’s a goal” lol 

1 hour ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Remember it? It makes me as emotional and teary-eyed as watching the video of my older child's first steps as a baby.

• Haha 1