Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilfred Ndidi

Someone who knows him was basically intimating that we was staying to me the other week. Despite his issues, I think it's best as it just saves us having to spend to replace him. 

• Like 4

I look at it in terms of only strengthening the team, season upon season, if possible.

We should only let go players that have had little or no impact on the previous campaign, then add to that group if possible.

If we keep Ndidi, this would fit this model, as with Vestergaard and Vardy.

Edited by FoxinNotts

6 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Someone who knows him was basically intimating that we was staying to me the other week. Despite his issues, I think it's best as it just saves us having to spend to replace him. 

Would that be your Bro Rudders???

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If we've got him on sensible wages (will also require a decent re-signing on fee) then this is immense IMO. 

I think we'd really miss him if we lost him. I think Cooper will deploy him back as a ball winner and I think there's scope for him to be effective in the PL again.

If he even recovers 2/3s if his form as a ball winner we’d stand a much better chance of staying up even with a deduction. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Would that be your Bro Rudders???

No, a relative of an ex-Leicester player and employee who met him a few days before for some business stuff. 

Thought it was a done deal he was leave tbh. But would I take him on a free transfer? Yes, which is essentially what this is. If reports are true, that is.