Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilfred Ndidi

9 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

Some have been de - Rodgered like vesty

Vesty was a bit different though really. Rodgers tool one look and left him out, so having someone come in like Enzo and telling him he has a place is going to de rodger him ain't it

“It is good to be back to the Premier League after being relegated and struggling back to EPL is actually something we don’t want to go back to again. I think morale is high, expectation is high, we have to ensure we do not return to the Championship. It’s a tough place to play,” Ndidi remarked.

He however is not desperate about moving to a new club since Leicester City still want him to stay which is important for him.

“If a good chance comes, I won’t mind trying my luck elsewhere but for now I remain a Leicester City player,” Ndidi concluded.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sly said:

“If a good chance comes, I won’t mind trying my luck elsewhere but for now I remain a Leicester City player,” Ndidi concluded.

I read that as ‘I want to continue to be paid well, it can be here’. Club Legend 

• Like 4

“ well I’m out of contract but  all I have had is an offer from Wrexham. Maybe if I’m at Leicester for another year and play well in the prem, I might get a decent offer..

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, LFEFox23 said:

Saudi basically...

Are Saudi still offering big contracts to the less well known players? Attendances are absolutely horrific out there, and the rest of the world couldnt give a shit. Imploded pretty quickly.

Edited by Chelmofox

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Are Saudi still offer big contracts to the less well known players? Attendances are absolutely horrific out there, and the rest of the world couldnt give a shit. Imploded pretty quickly.

Maybe you're right, has gone very quiet on that front :dunno:

33 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Are Saudi still offering big contracts to the less well known players? Attendances are absolutely horrific out there, and the rest of the world couldnt give a shit. Imploded pretty quickly.

Who could have predicted that trying to surgically implant an elite football league in a country with zero football culture wouldn't work? :D

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Wilf has a part to play next season in the high 8 positions for that high press and ball recovery, possibly against the big 6 and most away games, but we need better in the games that we should win. He would need to accept being a rotation player though. That being said, if he doesn't show full commitment then get rid and replace with someone who wants to play for the shirt. None of this 'I am happy at Leicester, but don't mind trying my luck elsewhere' bs

Edited by scinnell

31 minutes ago, scinnell said:

Wilf has a part to play next season in the high 8 positions for that high press and ball recovery, possibly against the big 6 and most away games, but we need better in the games that we should win. He would need to accept being a rotation player though. That being said, if he doesn't show full commitment then get rid and replace with someone who wants to play for the shirt. None of this 'I am happy at Leicester, but don't mind trying my luck elsewhere' bs

I think it means he is happy at Leicester and wants to be here next year. But if a prestigious club or someone offering loads of money comes in with a 3 year contract I'd be a fool not to go. 

Enzo said he has a different position in mind for him in the Prem. As Ndidi the centre back isn't popular do you think Enzo has a new/different system in mind for next season?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, jonny_wright said:

Gerrrrim gone…. 100% commitment or leave 

If Danny Ward was 100% committed, would you accept him still? Just a thought. 

I think what he says is fair enough. He's end of contract, if a bigger club comes knocking he'll be off. I'd be the same in my job. 

Edited by fox_favourite

5 hours ago, Product of 84 said:

Enzo said he has a different position in mind for him in the Prem. As Ndidi the centre back isn't popular do you think Enzo has a new/different system in mind for next season?

So that's what Enzo meant after being asked if Ndidi was leaving and he replied, "he's a keeper".

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

I think what he says is fair enough. He's end of contract, if a bigger club comes knocking he'll be off. I'd be the same in my job. 

Slightly different ones an important player in the squad the other has no importance in the squad, of course perspective is going to be different. I get your last paragraph though.

I don’t blame Wilf for the stance he’s taken but I’m not sure he was wise to make it so widely known. That said I’d prefer a player with ambition and something to prove rather than one that sees us simply as the best option as nothing more lucrative was available 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

I’d almost forgotten about Ward . Presumably he’ll be stinking the place out for another couple of seasons