Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilfred Ndidi

4 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Do you ever have a positive word to say about anything ?

To be fair, there is far too much “back when he…..”  talk. I am nervous about retaining Wilf too

5 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

I don't know what you mean tbh

Just meant that Wilf has not been great for a while, and having to reach back to far to recall consistently good performances gives me pause.

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Just meant that Wilf has not been great for a while, and having to reach back to far to recall consistently good performances gives me pause.

He was fine last season, didn't he have personal issues and was managed by Rodgers no players was great last time out.

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

He was fine last season, didn't he have personal issues and was managed by Rodgers no players was great last time out.

Yes he was, but some are suggesting he should be playing as a destroyer type, it’s this that gives me pause.

1 minute ago, JimJams said:

If we play Wilf as the 6 as DM then where does that put Winks? And if we drop Winks in beside him as a Youri type, then what does KDH do?

Goes to Chelsea for £40m? 

9 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

He is a decent player cost 20m to replace 

4 minutes ago, the draper said:

He is a decent player cost 20m to replace 

Guessing it will be about if he wants to stay and if Cooper wants him for the formation he has in mind.

2 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

Do you ever have a positive word to say about anything ?

Yes. I was pretty positive about the new manager. Also really like KDH, so disappointed with the news that’s come out tonight around him.

Thanks for the comment though, was nice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ian__marshall said:

Been told that he was apparently up at Everton's training ground today by someone with close ties to them. 

looks like he’s on holiday on his instagram, unless he’s sailing into liverpool 

3 minutes ago, kingbadj said:

looks like he’s on holiday on his instagram, unless he’s sailing into liverpool 

No idea, don't have Instagram. Maybe my source has his wires crossed and it was recently or maybe the player's agent was at the training ground today. Could equally be a load of nonsense. I genuinely can't say for certain as I wasn't there but just wanted to pass on what I was told as I don't see any reason why said person would bring it up in conversation. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Babylon said:

No, a relative of an ex-Leicester player and employee who met him a few days before for some business stuff. 

👍😬

If he does sign a new contract I hope we use him purely as a DM. He plays that role so well and isn’t the same player when asked to be creative. Just needs to win the ball and give it.

This should help with his injury problems too as getting up and down like he was clearly wasn’t good for him 

Just now, Jazzy_Jeff said:

If he does sign a new contract I hope we use him purely as a DM. He plays that role so well and isn’t the same player when asked to be creative. Just needs to win the ball and give it.

This should help with his injury problems too as getting up and down like he was clearly wasn’t good for him 

He was largely pants at if for 2 seasons before we were relegated.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

He was largely pants at if for 2 seasons before we were relegated.

IIRC he was great there when BR came in and then was asked to be more expansive and that’s when his performance levels dropped. He was poor in the last PL campaign due to Madders being pushed out wide, Tielemans checking out and both Soumare and KDH struggling for form. 

20 hours ago, ian__marshall said:

Been told that he was apparently up at Everton's training ground today by someone with close ties to them. 

What a poor decision of a move. Everton are in a state as well. 

• Like 1