Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilfred Ndidi

13 minutes ago, James_lcfc said:

You don’t know for sure that he’s not though, do you…

Well he was banned from playing in an U17 tournament because his age didn't match his birth certificate...

33 minutes ago, RyCleary said:

Well he was banned from playing in an U17 tournament because his age didn't match his birth certificate...

He was kicked out for failing the age wrist scan.

6 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

I also considered this, but I think he put in a good shift last year when fit and that was his final year of contract and in a lower league.  Could easily have dialled it in but didn't.  

He seen what happened to Youri. All the talk of him going to a huge club. Then he gave up on us and it seems his only offer was Villa. Hardly the man u Madrid gig he was being linked with.

2 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

His best football of his career was under Rodgers. Complete myth

He declined badly and was ruined by many injuries.

12 hours ago, sylofox said:

He seen what happened to Youri. All the talk of him going to a huge club. Then he gave up on us and it seems his only offer was Villa. Hardly the man u Madrid gig he was being linked with.

You mean Champions League, finished above Man U. That Villa?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Everton seem pretty confident he's signing for them. 

We really have sunk low haven't we 

Have we? Perhaps we haven’t offered him a contract that matches his old one….. so why would he want to stay? How is being sensible sinking low?

Let’s not forgot he’s been pretty dreadful for two years last season being an exception, maybe it’s time for him to go.

Edited by Pliskin

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Have we? Perhaps we haven’t offered him a contract that matches his old one….. so why would he want to stay? How is being sensible sinking low?

Let’s not forgot he’s been pretty dreadful for two years last season being an exception, maybe it’s time for him to go.

Everton have been crap for years. - I just think of them as a pretty lousy club to play for 

Just a few years ago we were giving them our cast offs. 

You're right though if they come up with the money, they have new ownership, new stadium possibly they are more of an attractive proposition 

12 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

You mean Champions League, finished above Man U. That Villa?

We finished above everyone for one season. Look at us now.

Yes that villa that with the extra games this year. So will probably struggle to finish 8th to 10th.

11 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Everton have been crap for years. - I just think of them as a pretty lousy club to play for 

Just a few years ago we were giving them our cast offs. 

You're right though if they come up with the money, they have new ownership, new stadium possibly they are more of an attractive proposition 

They are, but Wilf’s stock has also dropped, he has fallen off a cliff in terms of form, and because of the type of player he is, unfortunately these are the type of offers he will get, unless he moves over seas. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

They are, but Wilf’s stock has also dropped, he has fallen off a cliff in terms of form, and because of the type of player he is, unfortunately these are the type of offers he will get, unless he moves over seas. 

I agree with you there. 

The season we went down Wilf was difficult to watch at times 

It'd be great to get the old number 6 destroyer Wilf back 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

Errrr…. You didn’t say that, because there is more detail to it.

He got banned from a tournament because his age didn’t match a scan on his wrist. What’s the difference between that and what I said

58 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I agree with you there. 

The season we went down Wilf was difficult to watch at times 

It'd be great to get the old number 6 destroyer Wilf back 

He was worked out quite a while back - that player is never returning because the PL players know how to exploit his weaknesses. One of the reasons why he worked higher up the pitch was his lack of skill was less of a problem.  The issue we have is i don't think he is good enough to grow in the more attacking role, and i think he will regress to old Wilf quite quickly back in the number 6 role.

Imho, Wilf staying will not be some sort of massive coup for this club. It will show that noone else was really offering him anything interesting, and if the best he is getting is from Everton that tells you all you need to know. If he stays, i hope its not an a crazy deal. His experience will obviously be valuable, but his injury record is horrible and his best days are behind him.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, RyCleary said:

He got banned from a tournament because his age didn’t match a scan on his wrist. What’s the difference between that and what I said

Well you didn’t mention a wrist or a scan for a start, it’s not that deep. 

33 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Well you didn’t mention a wrist or a scan for a start, it’s not that deep. 

I said his age didn’t match his birth certificate but you want me to explain the rationale around how that age was determined?