Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilfred Ndidi

14 hours ago, sylofox said:

He seen what happened to Youri. All the talk of him going to a huge club. Then he gave up on us and it seems his only offer was Villa. Hardly the man u Madrid gig he was being linked with.

In fairness Villa did well last season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

In fairness Villa did well last season.

I'm not saying they didn't  but they ain't expected to be doing it every season. I also don't see them competing for the title anytime soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

I'm not saying they didn't  but they ain't expected to be doing it every season. I also don't see them competing for the title anytime soon.

i think you maybe surprised - next season they will be competitive again and the Top 4 may all have a state of change very soon - they are a big club with huge ambition and an infrastructure with manager who will be successful

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

i think you maybe surprised - next season they will be competitive again and the Top 4 may all have a state of change very soon - they are a big club with huge ambition and an infrastructure with manager who will be successful

Sounds similar to us when trying to break into the top 4.

Only a couple of poor signings away from falling away, as they don’t have the big 6 revenue to make mistakes.

• Like 1

Leicester are also hopeful of persuading Wilfred Ndidi to sign a new contract.

Ndidi is a free agent this summer and has been targeted by clubs in England and overseas, but talks are ongoing and Leicester are growing confident of reaching an agreement.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2024/07/05/steve-cooper-first-leicester-signing-bobby-de-cordova-reid/

4 minutes ago, brookfox said:

It’s like telling your missus you should go on a break, going on the pull a few times and heading home alone, then phoning saying she’s always been the one for you and you should get back together.

Personal experience?

• Haha 2

At this point I hope he stays with us, but that’s probably based more upon the fact our midfield options are painfully light atm 🥴

17 hours ago, brookfox said:

It’s like telling your missus you should go on a break, going on the pull a few times and heading home alone, then phoning saying she’s always been the one for you and you should get back together.

17 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Personal experience?

17 hours ago, brookfox said:

Only the second sentence!

But there's only one sentence... 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha 2

We really should have given him a deadline. Like Monday midday or the offer is gone.

We obviously have a back up plan. But really need to get it moving. This season really is not a time for sentiment.

Sign it or  Thank You and good bye.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, sylofox said:

We really should have given him a deadline. Like Monday midday or the offer is gone.

We obviously have a back up plan. But really need to get it moving. This season really is not a time for sentiment.

Sign it or  Thank You and good bye.

This sounds like a post from the Houses thread in General Chat lol

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, splinterdream said:

Anyone else want to see him move on? Keep see people putting him and winks together as a midfield 2, that just won't cut it, he can only play with 3 in central midfield imo

Yeah, I think we could get a player of a similar level for much lower wages, and much younger. No hard feelings, just business. Maybe I'm wrong, I'd hope we'd at least consider it before defaulting to extending.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, splinterdream said:

Anyone else want to see him move on? Keep see people putting him and winks together as a midfield 2, that just won't cut it, he can only play with 3 in central midfield imo

I do wonder if he's still physically capable of playing regularly in the Premier League.

If I was Wilf, I'd probably look for a move to La Liga, Ligue Un or Serie A. 

• Like 1