Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wilfred Ndidi

53 minutes ago, Mark said:

Ridiculous again, his form the past few years seems irrelevant

It’s ok/sensible at best if staying on with reduced terms but I CANNOT get on board with this being essential/good business if he’s managed to get a pay rise.

I’m calling it now, he won’t play more than 25 games this season and will look leggy in most of them, he’s not the beast of a DM from 2021.

• Like 1

Hopefully Cooper plays him in his natural position, and he can get back to his ball winning capabilities. 

But whether through one or two signings, we need to add some legs and energy to the midfield, I can see a partnership of Winks and Ndidi potentially struggling in some games. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Hopefully Cooper plays him in his natural position, and he can get back to his ball winning capabilities. 

But whether through one or two signings, we need to add some legs and energy to the midfield, I can see a partnership of Winks and Ndidi potentially struggling in some games. 

I guess with him agreeing his new contract, if we do sell him, it would be pure profit 😜

41 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Well his Fossehubs maths aren't great.

He says he wanted €4m euros per annum.

That's £3.4m per annum which is around 66k a week.

Sounds about right for that account

18 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Wonder if it'll be Ndidi AND Winks or Ndidi OR Winks depending on the opposition. 

I think Cooper will play them both together in almost all formations he puts out

Edited by FoxinNotts