Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southampton Match Thread

17 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

We are playing against the only team in the division that have higher possession stats than us. Wilf has made the most tackles and ball recoveries of any of our players so far this season. Win the ball high up the pitch to start our attacks, so start Ndidi. That's the likely logic here.

Swear people have been explaining this for weeks and people still act like it's a suprise Ndidi is in the #8 role...

• Like 3

I'm hoping Wilfs inclusion is for a bit of solidity to cover for Faes being on the bench, which for me is ridiculous. I can only assume with Faes probably not arriving back at the training ground until yesterday Marescas been training without him in mind.

Would've liked to have seen Abdul start too

Worried about this one with our defence, but theirs is inexperienced too.. could be a goal fest..  3-3... 

Thats a nil nil nailed on 

Edited by Simonb

3 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Got to test their gk with some shots on target, was shit last season 

Has carried that form into this season as well, one of the worst in the Championship so far

Hopefully we do actually test him, good chance he throws one into his own net

Edited by moore_94
  • Haha 1

Just now, moore_94 said:

Has carried that form into this season as well, one of the worst in the Championship so far

Hopefully we do actually test him, good chance he throws one into his own net

Played well against QPR. Not so good against Sunderland but didn’t get much help. 

2 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Hope I'm wrong but this team selection is dogshit. No creativity, pointless playing vardy when absolutely noone in the midfield is capable of playing a dangerous ball. Why persist with such technically limited players. 

Vardy hattrick then

• Haha 1