Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southampton Match Thread

5 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

He's our best and most important player. The heartbeat of our team whom everything runs through.

McAteer for me slightly shades MOTM right now, but Winks is good in every game. How is he not in the Premier League?! Our gain is other's loss.

I dont understand how he isn't in a team chasing the lower European competitions. Only serves us well going forward. A position that won't need upgrading any time too soon should things continue as they are. 

• Like 1

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

I dont understand how he isn't in a team chasing the lower European competitions. Only serves us well going forward. A position that won't need upgrading any time too soon should things continue as they are. 

Yeah he's not just good enough for say a Luton / Burnley team, or even someone like Palace. He should be at Villa / West Ham.

2 hours ago, Pliskin said:

N’didi again? For **** sake. Sick to the back teeth of seeing him play a position he clearly ****ing can’t. 

This has got 2-0 down in ten minutes written all over it, wonder how many times we will give the ball away needlessly in those high 8 positions and gift them easy chances. 

This aged well !!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

Was meant to be seeing Busted in Nottingham tonight with the missus. (Not my idea at all, promise) 

Arrived in the land of the trees, and saw more crackheads walking through the city centre than you do in our fair city. Get to slim chicken, order a honey glazed bbq burger and friends. However 10 minutes later i’m chundering all over the toilet after feeling like ass all day.  

Missus drives home and we get back its 1-3. I’m not putting it on to jinx us.

Off to sleep now, hopefully won’t soil the bed. Hope we win! Will report in the morning about the state of play. (Whether I’ll have to go off to Dunelm and get more bed sheets.)

Guess you’ll be Sleeping with the Lights On just in case