Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southampton Match Thread

27 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Swear people have been explaining this for weeks and people still act like it's a suprise Ndidi is in the #8 role...

To be fair, Casadei has looked great when he's started. If this was against Sheffield Wednesday, I'd want Casadei to start. For this type of game, at least for the first part of it we need to be able to stop them taking control.

If ever Ndidi is gonna start this is probably the game. Southampton couldn't STOP giving the ball straight to Sunderland. We need to let Wilf off the leash to go destroy up the pitch and really not let their midfield get comfortable for a second. 

It'll be why Vardy's playing not Nacho too although whether he still has the legs we'll see. 

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Against the 2nd favourites for promotion, away from home. Hope we don't come to rue it, we did vs Hull.

Yea, just seems terrible to me. No leadership at the back, and quite a brittle looking side.

Hopefully we can keep in the game until half time and then bring on Abdul faes and kelechi

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Collymore said:

He can start with one leg as far as I'm concerned. I just feel like it's a joy to see any appearance over the next season or two. He'll be talked about for centuries to come...

Be great wouldn’t it if he didn’t score all season and we got relegated Cus idiots would rather an out of form washed up striker plays, then someone who scored regularly and inform. Doh

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

.... You'll... Never sing that? 

And yet I do. 

8 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

Bet you sit in the west stand 

Not with my current boycott, eh

5 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

least the dog can clean the bowl when you are finished too, :ph34r:

There’s enough for another seven in the kitchen 

5 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

Posh. Châteauneuf du Pape, all the paps ? 

Only the best for moi

2 minutes ago, Plastik Man said:

And no cutlery. 

You animal!🤣

Not on a side table - were you raised in a barn? 

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

That stuff's about £20 a bottle!

The price of taste

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

To be fair, Casadei has looked great when he's started. If this was against Sheffield Wednesday, I'd want Casadei to start. For this type of game, at least for the first part of it we need to be able to stop them taking control.

I'd have gone Casadei over KDH

• Like 3