Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OntarioFox

Southampton Post Match (1-4) W

Absolute class that! Genuinely could have been at least 7! Should have absolutely been 5. Defended pretty well too. 

Enzo making changes to get pace and directness in to the team worked a treat. 

Have a great weekend one and all 🦊

• Like 1

Top quality performances in there tonight - Mavididi, Justin, Ricky bossed them. Midfield busy. Defence almost perfect. A few aren't quite near their form yet; Nacho in particular. It was good to see Doyle recover from his error in their goal and was quality

Southampton look a disaster at the back. There'll be much tougher games this season.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen us win so convincingly and at the same time been so frustrated at parts of our performance. 

A good night, but a strange one as well. 

I was obviously giving Southampton too much credit before kick off they were appalling. 

• Like 1

What have I just watched lol

Hard to put into words. How can you not even really play that well and feel unlucky not to have scored 8 or 9.

So glad Southampton got to him before we managed to. Wild.

Looking forward to seeing how we perform against a competent football team on Tuesday as tonight tells us nothing other than passing out from the back when you're under pressure and not very good as passing is really dumb.

• Like 1