Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

LCFC v Norwich (A) - 20/09/23 @ 8:00PM - PRE MATCH THREAD

5 hours ago, richard123 said:

Also based in Norwich. I thought they stopped the away fans after Millwall turned the pub over? 

I know the waterfront is advertising for lcfc fans. I'll be heading there first. Or the Coach and Horses is usually a good bet. 👍 

Oh did they? Tbf Norwich isn’t high risk (ahem) so anywhere along the riverside complex would likely be ok, and near

32 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I remember one of those two goals against us was whilst at Burnley and involved a blatant, deliberate handball. He ran away celebrating without a hint of sheepishness which summed up Burnley/Dyche. 

I take it back as it was Sam Vokes. 

"We can say it was handball, but the referee did not see it and the referee is always right,” Claudio Ranieri said diplomatically. 

5 hours ago, richard123 said:

Also based in Norwich. I thought they stopped the away fans after Millwall turned the pub over? 

I know the waterfront is advertising for lcfc fans. I'll be heading there first. Or the Coach and Horses is usually a good bet. 👍 

is it open mate?

we wandered past half hour ago and it was all closed up.

mulligans on Riverside for us 

18 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I take it back as it was Sam Vokes. 

"We can say it was handball, but the referee did not see it and the referee is always right,” Claudio Ranieri said diplomatically. 

Of course it was. Same guy who won a penalty Vs Swansea by punching the ball (50 seconds): https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/10790791/watch-swansea-3-2-burnley-highlights

54 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Coady?

I think having Coady on the bench last week gave Vestergaard the incentive to have his best game for us so far, but it might have had the opposite effect on Doyle. Put him under pressure to know his position might be on the line.