Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

LCFC v Norwich (A) - 20/09/23 @ 8:00PM - PRE MATCH THREAD

1 minute ago, jim5000 said:

radio Leicester via the app or online does not play the matches. The broadcast stops and you get a looped message along the lines of ‘This program is not available online’ 

...as I stated it works if you are within the broadcast region only!!!

I use Radio Leicester if I am around the Midlands and do tend to pick it up. There might be something to do with Androids and iPhones that do not have a built-in radio.

32 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

You can get the audio on Foxeshub but have to pay for it.

As the match is on Sky, the only other way to listen to it is over the airways on Radio Leicester. It’s not on Radio Leicester digital as they don’t have the online rights.

33 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...you can get Radio Leicester on an Android!!!

You will have to be able to pick up the broadcast frequency, which I believe is shared by several counties (104.9 FM) depending on where you are.

It's on talksport 2 for anyone else wanting it.

• Like 2

I suppose a point from each of these away games would have been ok, so having won against Saints this is kind of a "free hit".

However putting practicalities aside I'll go with a 4-1 win to us and in typical fan's thinking be devastated if we don't win ! :scarf:

They've been more open than we have, and has meant they've scored and conceded more than us. Don't think that is necessarily a bad thing for us either. Hoping for an entertaining game but they might exert a bit of caution given there is an assumption we'll be up there this season. Table is going to look fairly friendly whatever the outcome, so bit of a free hit after the great start we have made.

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...as I stated it works if you are within the broadcast region only!!!

I use Radio Leicester if I am around the Midlands and do tend to pick it up. There might be something to do with Androids and iPhones that do not have a built-in radio.

Also it is something to do with someone making money out of it.

Just now, ClaphamFox said:

It's going to be raining heavily with strong winds. Not exactly a night for silky passing football....

Very good the ball will always be in the air. It will be truly exciting island football like old days.:scarf:

I think he starts Vardy today. Nacho looked so off it recently i can't imagine him getting the nod in this game. I expect Nacho to start against Bristol who I reckon will give us the low block treatment. 

This is going to be tough and i think will come out with a 1-1 draw. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

4-0 home win then? 

Norwich 0-4 Leicester . Leicester win.. Norwich is not at the same class with Leicester team.. As far as I see, Lei starts poor but improve the game in second half. Like this kind of teams is very tough rivals this is a good team work..