Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adejo92

LCFC v Norwich (A) - 20/09/23 @ 8:00PM - PRE MATCH THREAD

17 hours ago, st albans fox said:

We aren’t going to go through the season winning seven from every eight

The hull game showed that sometimes it just doesn’t happen 

we could play really well tomorrow and not win.  The coach understands that it’s a marathon and not a sprint. Losing tomorrow won’t affect whether we go up next spring or not. Losing to a side who are in and around the top four is more relevant imo.  Tomorrow is very much a not lose from that perspective. 

Just Stop talking sense !?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Heskey2011 said:

If we lose to Norwich they'll have a better chance of winning promotion than us, we shouldn't be thinking of this as a marathon it's 46, one hundred meter sprints.

One sprint at a time.  Stop talking about April, the focus should be the here and now.

But it is a Marathon !!!

The length of the season  & injuries will play an important part in the outcome.

Its axiomatic that all games are important but man management & planning are what will bring us success.

Just now, Pliskin said:

I actually think we will lose tonight. 3-1 Barnes always scores against us, and I think and their coach is more switched on than some think, and we’re likely to give up a fair few chances and I can’t see Barnes missing them. 

Havent you said the same for all the games this season so far ?

Edited by goose2010
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I actually think we will lose tonight. 3-1 Barnes always scores against us, and I think and their coach is more switched on than some think, and we’re likely to give up a fair few chances and I can’t see Barnes missing them. 

Lord !!!

You must be a fun guy to hang out with !!

Think the weather might have a big part to play in this game tonight as It's scheduled non stop wind & rain all day/evening which makes it harder to predict. Will short passes cut in on a drenched pitch, will we suffer injuries due to the conditions, RP/JJ i'm looking at you pair, although i don't expect JJ to play tonight but probably Saturday.

I'm not expecting a classic but a game fraught with mistakes, i just hope who ever he puts out they are up for a cold & wet challenge

Edited by BKLFox
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, LeicsFox said:

On the train to Norwich, where are Leicester fans drinking before the game? 

Either the Angler across the river or The Waterfront club just on the Riverside usually opens to away fans only…just starting to piss it down here so I wouldn’t venture to far from the ground.

buzzing for this

• Thanks 1

Hard to predict this one. 

Every game so far, I feel has been a mix of really good spells where you can see what we are looking to do and spells where it's not quite came off. Which is understandable given we're we are in the development of the team under a new manager. 

So far, we've either had more good spells than bad or we've rode our luck a little but Norwich are a good side so need to see how it shakes out.