Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Norwich (a) - Match Thread

1 minute ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

A penalty is always a good one when it goes in. But that was a shoddy penalty 

Didn't think he'd score. And that's coming from somebody who's always supremely confident when Kel's over a pen. Gives me a good idea if where I think his game and confidence is at

Probably should have been 2, but I think 1-0 at half times a fair reflection

Been the marginally better team considering all the changes but they look poor.

I'd imagine they'll come out much better in the second half. Get ndidi on for casadei at HT and bring Vardy on for the last 30mins to stretch their defenders 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, copunk said:

How on earth are Norwich singing 1-0 to referee? It's one of the most blatant penalties you will see 

If the ref had booked Gibson for his first foul on Nacho they wouldn't have had so many complaints but he booked him for the weaker challenge straight after he booked Duffy then he booked Barnes for gobbling off. They're just whining because they lost control of the game in that final 15.

• Like 1

Half time observations 

Kel started very poorly but well on top of both centre halves

Cesedai has been poor, needs to change his boots

Didn’t involved mavi at all in first 30 and we showed nothing. As soon as he comes into the game we come alive

Winks been excellent 

Edited by Swarles Barkley

Weirdly I dont think we have been our fluid best and yet we are one nill up and had another gilt-edged chance go begging.

Love that two of their centrebacks are on yellows.

I wonder if there will be some minor tweaks at halftime - I am hoping we can put these lot to the sword.