Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Norwich (a) - Match Thread

Just now, PhillippaT said:

Hi everyone - I can't believe we missed the first half :( :protest:  (I was busy and neither of us noticed the time :( )

Scored from a pen, then? We didn't miss much? :P 

Been fairly even but we've probably had the better (last 10 mins we started to take control). Not a thriller but good work rate from us.

1 minute ago, PhillippaT said:

Hi everyone - I can't believe we missed the first half :( :protest:  (I was busy and neither of us noticed the time :( )

Scored from a pen, then? We didn't miss much? :P 

Oiii oiiiiiiii

*no you didn’t miss much lol 

Edited by AjcW

3 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Nacho has been good, Casadei has looked bobbins , expect him to be hooked at half time for Dewsbury-Hall.

Wait just to clarify I thought you said "have you been watching the game" with regards to me saying it was a poor penalty. You think Kel have been good?!?!? We are definitely viewing this game differently. Not that FT is much to go by, but pretty much everyone here is talking about how awful he's been lol

Just now, iancognito said:

If Nach hadn't got that goal there was every case for bringing Vardy on at HT. Nacho just isn't a no9 in any league. He can do the Maddison 10 role or even the Ndidi/Casadei role in this formation but he drops too deep for a striker. This style needs someone up top that stretches the defence and makes them drop back a yard.

Hoping the goal will sort his confidence for more 

15 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Not the modern game, tactics change dependant on who you’re playing. Let’s not forget he’s going to have a lot of Peps philosophy in his thinking, which will involve a lot of rotation. Mentality should go throughout the entire squad, not just 11 players, so rotation shouldn’t matter. 

Pliskin ur talking sense & I agree to an extent however this 11 hasn’t played together before & we’re playing a team who are up there at present / like us , have to admit I like Choudhury & his tackles , look we’re winning it ain’t pretty but we’re winning 😁🦊🍺👍

Just now, Chelmofox said:

Nope - he's been running into nothing all game. Although that last pass to Mavadidi was good. I would keep on for 15 mins to see if the penalty has given him some confidence.

There have been a couple of times where he had opportunities but has taken too long to decide what to do with the ball. Shame.

1 minute ago, Number 6 said:

Hamza has been so aggressive and proactive in the tackles when Norwich try to get forward. He's been great.

I’m going to whisper this but with Hamza’s much superior athleticism to 2023 Ricky….would Hamza in that role against a top side be a viable option?

Ricky P is clearly the more technical player if a team is parking the bus but I think Ricky P has been 7/10 at best this season.