Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Norwich (a) - Match Thread

Without being sparkling, that's about as cohesive as we've looked all season. Can get a sense the players are now getting used to the positional requirements of the system.

Casadei should be hooked, he isn't sharp enough of mind and takes too long to sort his feet out, not a great combination. Would have said Nacho too but he improved last 15.

Winks and Choudhury been impressive.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Wait just to clarify I thought you said "have you been watching the game" with regards to me saying it was a poor penalty. You think Kel have been good?!?!? We are definitely viewing this game differently. Not that FT is much to go by, but pretty much everyone here is talking about how awful he's been lol

The amount of stick he gets is crazy, he’s held up the ball well, it’s not been a stellar performance granted but he’s done okay.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, iancognito said:

If the ref had booked Gibson for his first foul on Nacho they wouldn't have had so many complaints but he booked him for the weaker challenge straight after he booked Duffy then he booked Barnes for gobbling off. They're just whining because they lost control of the game in that final 15.

I missed that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, LVFox said:

We are so comfortable on the ball. It's starved norwich of any chance to apply pressure.

Kelechi & Casadei poor, but really impressed with McAteer and Vestegaard. 

Fully in love with Harry Winks

Casadei looks slow and too easily shoved off the ball. Like McAteer's effort

4 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Yes. It was a poor penaly, he tried to put it down the middle and ended up putting it about a foot to the right of the centre and Gunn got a finger to it. Another milimeter and it's saved and we all talk about how bad Kel has been.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda…

He’s pulled the Norwich CDs all over the park and gotten one of them booked. 

Just now, Vacamion said:

People slagging Cassadei.   He won it back from the kickoff and nearly assisted a second for us.

His cameos coming on as a sub so far this season make me think there's deffo a player in there .

Oh yeah I absolutely think he's a great bit of business and I'm confident he'll have a great year but he's not looked very secure in possession. Particularly now we have the lead I'd be inclined to take him out of the firing line and give him more time a game we'll be under less pressure. 

Think KDH's athleticism in the middle would really help take the edge off what little Norwich have. 

• Like 2