Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Norwich (a) - Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Wizerud said:

It’s not that he’s played badly, but the game just seems to be passing him by. Seems like he’s finding it hard to get involved. 

Seriously? I think he’s been our best player along with probably Vestergaard. It’s just that everything he does is so calm it often goes unnoticed. Too good for this league and could easily play for Brighton, Brentford etc. imo.

Just now, Leeds Fox said:

I must say, the defending is so much more committed than what we’ve seen for a while. It’s refreshing.

Choudhury has been impressive and I’d say this has been Doyle’s best game so far. 

Just now, Leeds Fox said:

I must say, the defending is so much more committed than what we’ve seen for a while. It’s refreshing.

Committed but not the wisest, some of our defensive pressing and positioning is awful, rather than cutting out of easy passing or running lane we seem to go wrong side and let them gain too may yards and get into too many good positions.