Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Norwich 0-2 LCFC - Post Match Thread

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

All true but obviously helps we are at a lower level. Don't get away with as much in the Premier league, but at this moment in time we are not in the Premier league so who cares. 

That said, we obviously make this level hard work if Rodgers was still here.

Blackburn..

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

All true but obviously helps we are at a lower level. Don't get away with as much in the Premier league, but at this moment in time we are not in the Premier league so who cares. 

That said, we obviously make this level hard work if Rodgers was still here.

Wasn’t easy work against Blackburn last season :ph34r:

Honestly think we would be rock bottom right now if Rodgers was still here.

1 minute ago, crisp packet said:

Great win at a very strong, free scoring, physical norwich side .What is our strongest side? 

Great squad performance. Roll on Saturday.:scarf:

Hermansen

Faes Vestergaard Doyle

Ricardo Winks

McAteer Ndidi KDH Mavididi

Vardy

Possibly that but Choudhury unlucky to miss out after his performance tonight.

Edited by Bryn

Solid performance. But I was really disappointed with Kels contribution. He held our attacking play up by repeatedly losing possession. Vards was better with his runs generating space. But for me the striker position is my biggest disappointment of the season so far. Particularly given the resources we have on paper. Time for Daka or Cannon (when fit). 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Really great performance. Battled, fought, headed everything, and when it mattered we had that extra bit of quality. A professional away performance. We are getting better all the time. 

One negative was Casadei, who was very disappointing. KDH and Ndidi instantly made us better. 

Callum Doyle was outstanding tonight aswell after a couple of dodgy games, a great defensive performance from him, flung himself in front of everything and was composed on the ball. Chuffed with that.

One a side note, their fans are whiny cvnts aren't they?? Clearest pen you will ever see and booing and barrating the red all game.

Delia was winding them up!

Just now, Bryn said:

Hermansen

Faes Vestergaard Doyle

Ricardo Winks

McAteer Ndidi KDH Mavididi

Vardy

Possibly that but Choudhury unlucky to miss out after his performance

Mad to think that Coady hasn't even had a minute yet. But I can't see who he'd replace. Beauty of rotation I guess.. everyone will get games, especially as Enzo said he saw coady as a captain