Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

3 minutes ago, DZ-LCFC said:

Enzo keen to join cheslea 

according to fabrizio romano & the guardian 

He's been a pain in the arse since we got promoted and has had his people linking him to every club under the sun. The annoying bit is the club are stupid enough to have made a load of decisions all based off his wants.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

We can’t sign anybody at the moment. We may have a verbal agreement with him, but that’s completely different. 

You can sign a contract we just can't register them with the league.

Two different things.

Edited by coolhandfox

1 minute ago, richardsfoxes said:

Rudkin and Top are in Monaco at the moment, something is going on. 

Adi Hutter!

Wanted him last summer anyway. Sorted.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

How do the Enzo out brigade square the fact that a club of Chelsea’s stature are serious about him?

They may have stature but they are a basket case

Is there even an Enzo out brigade by the way? Not being bothered if he goes is not the same thing.

There's not a chance I've watched his absolute amateur performance so many times in the last few months to think he's worth us giving a silly contract to.

If you want to go then jog on mate. Appreciate you actually managed to get us over the line, but if the options are given him a Brendan esque deal or watch him walk to Chelsea then it's a very easy one for me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gamble92 said:

There's not a chance I've watched his absolute amateur performance so many times in the last few months to think he's worth us giving a silly contract to.

If you want to go then jog on mate. Appreciate you actually managed to get us over the line, but if the options are given him a Brendan esque deal or watch him walk to Chelsea then it's a very easy one for me. 

agree if he wants to go get him gone and bring in Poch asap

Posted (edited)

Are people really desperate for him to leave ? What???? I don't get the hate for him.

Edited by Koke
  • Like 1

His plan A is the only way mindset will be massively exposed given the lack of funds we will have to improve the squad. Take Chelsea’s stupid money and run. A few more million for his staff and get someone in who can practice the dark arts to keep us up next year. 

I want him to stay and I'll be disappointed if he goes, but he's not without his flaws and we've always been a stepping stone for him.

I'm more concerned about who we go for next, but I was pleasantly surprised when we opted for Maresca.

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

He could go and win everything there is to win and there's people that would still convince themselves he's not good enough for us. 

We've got some proper crumpets who support us.

BrInG bAcK nIgEl

I wAnT tO lIcK hIs WhItE TrAiNeRs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Are people really desperate for him to leave ? What???? I don't get the hate for him.

Not hate its just apathy. Certain aspects of his management are difficult to engage with and I.dont think a club of our size is suited to his style of management in the Premier league

4 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Are those really the only two options? Feels a little limiting…

I'd like him to stay, but what I hope we don't do is give him a silly contract to ward off any interest, like we did with Rodgers and Arsenal. At Leicester, all players and all staff should have their price, and we shouldn't stand in their way when they want to leave - just make sure we get the best possible compensation. It's a model that has served us so well in the past, and shows that no-one is bigger than this club.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Craig said:

I want him to stay and I'll be disappointed if he goes, but he's not without his flaws and we've always been a stepping stone for him.

I'm more concerned about who we go for next, but I was pleasantly surprised when we opted for Maresca.

This is true, he has flaws, but if he didn’t he wouldn’t be here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Baffling innit

I’ve no hate for him. My question is, do people really think Enzo (and his style of play, with reliance on players such a Vestergaard) can give us the best chance of survival, with the quality of opposition we will face week in week out, with little or no money to spend, and an eight point deduction?

• Like 1