Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

3 minutes ago, the draper said:

Enzo is actually condemning us to relegation at this stage , Players will need to run through brick walls next season to stay up , No one is running through a brick wall for a manager who is desperate to leave now 

I just want him gone so we can get someone in ASAP 

This is one thing as well that is massively over hyped in modern day football.

Gone are the days of loyalty from players and staff, everyone understands it’s a business, from our 25-30 man first team squad I can probably think of maybe 2 players that wouldn’t want to move to Chelsea with all aspects included.

They aren’t going to hold it against him, if anything they’ll be happy he’s still around.

Also no one has ever stated he’s “desperate” that’s a massive over reaction.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Kompany has already agreed a deal with Bayern so that’s not happening. 

Oh, I didn't know it was finalised. Absolutely shocking move from Bayern. They're trying their best to leave Kane without a trophy until he retires. Good job. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, the draper said:

Enzo is actually condemning us to relegation at this stage , Players will need to run through brick walls next season to stay up , No one is running through a brick wall for a manager who is desperate to leave now 

I just want him gone so we can get someone in ASAP 

How do you know he is desperate to leave? Of course he would be keen to take the Chelsea job, it is an unbelievably opportunity. That doesn't mean desperate to leave.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

It was positive a few weeks ago of him mentioning the crowd's affection to him and the team.

Edited by Wymsey

6 minutes ago, bmt said:

How do you know he is desperate to leave? Of course he would be keen to take the Chelsea job, it is an unbelievably opportunity. That doesn't mean desperate to leave.

You must be one of the few who think Chelsea is an unbelievable  opportunity with their record of how they treat managers and I  wouldnt think Leicester pay starvation wages

11 minutes ago, bmt said:

Plenty of people seem convinced he'll be sacked by Christmas wherever he is so why not get the bigger pay-off?

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It seems fairly certain at this point that we've messed him around a bit and the Chelsea job is a better prospect. Not bitter about him looking. 

Don't think it's fair at this point to question his professionalism. 

In what way?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

It was positive a few weeks ago of him mentioning the crowd's affection to him and the team.

Yeah, really came across at Bristol away.

38 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

At this point I couldn’t care if he goes or stays as long as a decision is made quickly. Obviously I want Enzo to stay from a STABILITY perspective plus I like the guy and his aura.

Im also intrigued if his style of play will work in the prem, which I do believe it will as they’ll be more space to play into and less need to break sides down with 10 men behind the ball.

Regardless, if he wants to go then good luck to him and I will be grateful for last year and I’ll look forward to us getting someone new in and the transfers that come with that. It’s not worth the hatred or loss of heads that many have on here to be honest.

Him staying will not make anything stable.

The players will have lost trust in him.

The next big club to bin a manager and everyone is going to expect this all over again.

The sooner he's gone the better.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sylofox said:

The next big club to bin a manager and everyone is going to expect this all over again.

Why are you making stuff up? Its not an opinion if stated with such certainty.

Its just weird.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Doubt they will have lost trust in him because they will also realise a move to Chelsea is a massive opportunity for Enzo and understand why he wanted it

I think they will be happy we get to keep him, rather than lose trust in him

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Why are you making stuff up? Its not an opinion if stated with such certainty.

Its just weird.

So you think him talking to another club will make our clubs working environment stable do you.

Just now, sylofox said:

So you think him talking to another club will make our clubs working environment stable do you.

Did not seem to do Vardy any harm now did it? Do you reckon Brentford will chase Frank out of town? He has spoken to Chelsea twice apparently. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Did not seem to do Vardy any harm now did it? Do you reckon Brentford will chase Frank out of town? He has spoken to Chelsea twice apparently. 

A little different. The best years they have ever had and Frank has been with them years.

Not jumping ship after one season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, sylofox said:

A little different. The best years they have ever had and Frank has been with them years.

Not jumping ship after one season.

Its zero difference, are you saying you would be happy for long term players, coaches, etc to leave when they see fit because they have "done their time" ?

It is clear you have an agenda against Enzo or his style, so stop hiding and just say it and stop making shit up

• Like 3

3 hours ago, wokinghamfox said:

Your clearly a big fan of Maresca

I'm not actually. My comment was more a shot at those who run the club. Why should they expect any clarity when none is offered to arguably the most important person in the football club 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

It makes too much sense not to be him. Proven premier league experience, proven philosophy that’s worked in the prem. Plus many would say Enzo’s style of play is based of De Zerbi rather than Pep’s.

To you and I, maybe but this is Chelsea we're talking about.

When did common sense or self-restraint have anything to do with it?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Foxaholic ME said:

You must be one of the few who think Chelsea is an unbelievable  opportunity with their record of how they treat managers and I  wouldnt think Leicester pay starvation wages

Graham Potter, Thomas Tuncel and Mauricio Pochettino must also be part of the few that thought it was unbelievable opportunity.