Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, brookfox said:

I’d love to see the look on his face when the Chelsea owners sign another striker and tell Enzo he needs to play 2 up top!

They day when Enzo realises they were listening to him the day he talked about his ‘process’. They just weren’t paying attention nor did they really give a sh1t. 

Edited by Chelmofox

30 minutes ago, Torten said:

I could honestly see Winks following him there

They can absolutely have him

for £45m

Chelsea are very close to the PSR limits and need to sell, and they are just as bad as us getting rid of dead wood. They won't have the same financial muscle to spend on players and transfers this summer.

2 minutes ago, pkonline said:

Chelsea are very close to the PSR limits and need to sell, and they are just as bad as us getting rid of dead wood. They won't have the same financial muscle to spend on players and transfers this summer.

Either it’s much worse at our club than we thought or this guy is one massive liar chasing the money.

Because, let me get this right: He’s upset with Rudkin, Top and co and his mate Ballbag is telling the media he doesn’t like LCFC’s setup. So he goes and joins a club who thought they’d beaten football with the amortisation ‘trick’, handing out contracts to set players up for life and now skating close to the PSR limit themselves. He’s gone to a club where the owner picks the transfers, formation and team… and yet that’s better than what he saw here?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Either it’s much worse at our club than we thought or this guy is one massive liar chasing the money.

Because, let me get this right: He’s upset with Rudkin, Top and co and his mate Ballbag is telling the media he doesn’t like LCFC’s setup. So he goes and joins a club who thought they’d beaten football with the amortisation ‘trick’, handing out contracts to set players up for life and now skating close to the PSR limit themselves. He’s gone to a club where the owner picks the transfers, formation and team… and yet that’s better than what he saw here?

He's obviously chasing the money and "prestige" of managing a bigger club.

The Chelsea setup has been ridiculed by anyone on the know since their takeover.

3 minutes ago, KFS said:

Maresca is clearly a liar 🤥 to be fair, that much is obvious 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KFS said:

Everyone is principled with strong ideals until 20m+ is on the table. 

Turns out he isn't that principled or big idea driven after all. 

Not a criticism per session - most would leap at that job and that money - but one to remember when Guilleme is publicly fellating him in the near future.

More principled men have turned down more enticing moves than this.

There is a difference with McKenna and Maresca - McKenna has been on a longer and more significant journey with Ipswich. Maresca's success is much smaller than McKenna's. McKenna has bigger stock and was already being touted for bigger things when he was a youth coach at Man U. McKenna probably knows more about English clubs and their workings, and probably feels he's in no rush to pick the next big club for him.

38 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Of all the people at the club you could have gone at, Winks is genuinely probably last in line. Weird post. 

The constant 'my current manager is the best manager I've ever played for he's a genius' is nauseating.

18 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

The constant 'my current manager is the best manager I've ever played for he's a genius' is nauseating.

Looks at post

Looks at avatar

Looks at post

Looks at avatar

Change is painful  :P

1 minute ago, fox_up_north said:

What, like Casedei? 

1 minute ago, Clarkielcfc said:

What casadei…? 👀

Just now, Chelmofox said:

Don’t do loan deals with Chelsea. 

for all his bad points,  Rudkin won’t miss an opportunity like this…

6 minutes ago, BSLBPod said:

I left the pod in shame shortly after in all fairness.

It was a crap episode and almost felt like a jumped the shark moment. I was wrong and it’s been great recently. Just don’t go interviewing the managers chums again!

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

Not sure how you can blame the club for this? We hired the right manager last summer so much so that a richer more powerful club want him and are prepared to pay us 8 figures to have him. If we hired the wrong manager last summer we stay in the championship and no one wants our manager.

I'm not blaming the club. That said some are saying the club may have been less than open with him regarding the finances 🤷‍♂️

I think we have to see the brightside, imagine if they had kept Poch and then sacked him near Christmas time and went in for Enzo near Christmas and we we're actually having a good season we would be a hell of a lot worse off than now, we can get a long term manager who wants to be here and start rebuilding. 

Just now, richardsfoxes said:

I think we have to see the brightside, imagine if they had kept Poch and then sacked him near Christmas time and went in for Enzo near Christmas and we we're actually having a good season we would be a hell of a lot worse off than now, we can get a long term manager who wants to be here and start rebuilding. 

I, for one, welcome our new overloads