Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

Even as a Leicester fan I’d take the Chelsea job. 

Sacked after 6 - 12 months, into a 4 year contract. Massive wages. Spend all the time on the golf course. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, the draper said:

Would you be gutted if he went? 

I wouldn't 

I wouldn’t. Genuinely think next season is gonna be a complete shit show, playing the Enzo way. Quicker we change it up, the better. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, An Away Move said:

Can’t believe what I’m reading on here. Some of our fans still wanting Enzo gone after what he’s just done for our club.  What planet are you lot from?

Some fans don't deserve to have experienced the PL win, as it actually made them seem spoilt..

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

Can’t believe what I’m reading on here. Some of our fans still wanting Enzo gone after what he’s just done for our club.  What planet are you lot from?

You'd think that they might start realising how good he is given how well he is regarded by the players, winning the league and how he's getting interest from clubs like Sevilla, Porto and potentially Chelsea. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

Planet... 'I want entertainment  not trophies' brats 

9 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

Planet... 'I want entertainment  not trophies' brats 

Planet.... 'Why don't we counter attack like we used to?' - Difficult when you had 70% possession in most Championship games but will no doubt be utilised more in the Premier League against better teams than we've faced in Year 1.

3 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

Planet.... 'Why don't we counter attack like we used to?' - Difficult when you had 70% possession in most Championship games but will no doubt be utilised more in the Premier League against better teams than we've faced in Year 1.

Entitled

Guest Chocolate Teapot
7 hours ago, lcfc_forever said:

You'd think that they might start realising how good he is given how well he is regarded by the players, winning the league and how he's getting interest from clubs like Sevilla, Porto and potentially Chelsea. 

Let's discuss this again in 6 months and see where we're at 👍

Guest Chocolate Teapot
7 hours ago, lcfc_forever said:

Good Morning Guillem.

8 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Let's discuss this again in 6 months and see where we're at 👍

Pretty sure this was said around last Christmas. Dare say that if you working to an agenda you set, chance are you will usually be right. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
19 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Pretty sure this was said around last Christmas. Dare say that if you working to an agenda you set, chance are you will usually be right. 

Pretty sure if we get a few bad results plenty will come around to this way of thinking but my thinking was more on this supposed interest drummed up by his PR machine. It won't be there in 6 month time.

8 hours ago, An Away Move said:

I think a fair few are thinking that the squad he’s going to have next season playing the way he wants to play is not likely to work out well. 
if he was able to recruit the technical level of players required then he’d be more than fine. Infact, without a points deduction I’d be inclined to see a top half finish 

but we know we can’t spend to do that and the chances of managing it on frees and unknowns is slim at best. 

his stock is high now

if Chelsea are really interested then he’d be nuts to stay here in preference to having their squad for his tactical plans. 

• Like 2

If he stays, great. We have continuity from last season and some stability on the pitch. We'll still have a bumpy ride. 

If he leaves, cool. He did his job and got us back to the Prem. Whoever we get in will have a hectic year 

9 hours ago, lcfc_forever said:

and potentially Chelsea

... and potentially Liverpool, Man City, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Barcelona and a team from an exoplanet 580 light years away. 

He's not even on the list on the bookies. You can even get odds on Terry, Potter and Steve Cooper FFS but you make a remark "and potentially Chelsea"

Just had a glance at oddschecker. They’re showing odds on more than 50 contenders for the Chelsea job and Enzo’s name isn’t even on there. It would be the ultimate left field appointment. 

13 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

If he stays, great. We have continuity from last season and some stability on the pitch. We'll still have a bumpy ride. 

If he leaves, cool. He did his job and got us back to the Prem. Whoever we get in will have a hectic year 

Enzo is extremely driven and has a very clear vision of what we need to do to re-establish ourselves in the PL. There’s no guarantee we would get that with a different manager. I’m surprised so many people seem so blasé about the prospect of him leaving. 

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

Enzo is extremely driven and has a very clear vision of what we need to do to re-establish ourselves in the PL. There’s no guarantee we would get that with a different manager. I’m surprised so many people seem so blasé about the prospect of him leaving. 

There’s no guarantee with any manager but I think concerns around this style of football with the players we have at premier league level are valid concerns. 

• Like 1