Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

I want him to stay, but yet I wouldn’t be too disappointed if he did leave

As if it wasn’t already going to be a chaotic summer but now potentially needing to sort out a new manager and staff as well ffs

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Carlos Corberan

Great shout! Who else you think we would be linked with ? Moyes ? Russell Martin 😂 Kompany ? Garcia from Leuven?

1 minute ago, Sankey93 said:

Great shout! Who else you think we would be linked with ? Moyes ? Russell Martin 😂 Kompany ? Garcia from Leuven?

Garcia I definitely expect we would be

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

It would be whoever applies, Cooper, Rosenior, Moyes

Our owners have a specific way they want us to play. Neither Moyes nor Cooper would deliver that so would likely not even be considered.

• Like 2

Just now, kyleolly said:

Enzo went to Kensington 

to buy a fiat uno 

instead he got the Chelsea job

he’ll take over from Pochettino

Fiat Uno lol

9 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Who would we hire in his place is the question? We're not exactly an attractive proposition at the moment with our point deductions, financial situation, recently promoted status etc.

They'll go straight for Potter surely. Unattached, ticks all their boxes and they've asked him before (reportedly).

• Like 1

Don't feel we are too far down the Enzo roadmap for a change of tactic to be a problem should we go in a different direction, but that seems unlikely we would anyway.