Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, MPH said:

I'm assuming this is a load of old tosh?

It's just an article saying he's dropped from 40/1 to 8/1.

Which doesn't make him the favourite. 

And has been said multiple times over the years, odds on next manager mean **** all. Just means someone's bet on it. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, funkyrobot said:

First of all I’ve been a massive fan of Enzo since day one. I’m desperate for him to stay. I think him potentially going to Chelsea after all of their own financial issues and terrible manager history is very disappointing but the silence from the Maresca camp is deafening. If he leaves then I hope the move fails tbh. 

With regards to the story, the word I used was ‘supposedly’ but you’d be naive if don’t think this factor wasn’t drip fed off the record from a Maresca source. Similar concerns are expressed in The Times and other sources. It’s pretty much everywhere with no Maresca denial of any links or any details. 

No denial? What do you expect him to do? He would be mad not to at least talk to bigger clubs just like our top players have before they moved on. As for lazy journalists putting 2 and 2 together to make 5, it isn't new and is to be expected. 

Anyway, this is all pure speculation so lets calm down and see what happens.

6 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I can confirm it’s absolute BS. Mourinho is going to be our next manager. Heard it here first and has nothing to do with alcohol. 

Christ people are bored.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's just an article saying he's dropped from 40/1 to 8/1.

Which doesn't make him the favourite. 

And has been said multiple times over the years, odds on next manager mean **** all. Just means someone's bet on it. 

But surely they must know something!!!?!?!

(Gibber)

On 22/05/2024 at 18:47, Muzzy_no7 said:

I’d rather lose him now for decent money than have to sack him mid season or he inevitably leaves following either keeping us up or taking us down. 

If it’s happening get it done.

Get Cooper or Corberan in, with his staff ( still think Enzo was short a coach or two). 

The same Cooper who signed anybody who owned a pair of boots, and wasn't good enough for Forest? Yeah right, that should work.  Not.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

I don't get this sentiment. If he left today we are in a better position than when he took over. He's not the greatest manager we've ever had, nor the most popular, but not worthy of people wishing him to **** off either.

They do sound tough and edgy saying it on an internet forum though.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Surely De Zebri would be preffered over Enzo his odds have shortened as well even though that doesn't mean a thing.

It could probably be De Zerbi but the betting sites will still push Enzo ahead on social media/TV just to get cash from the naive punters

On 23/05/2024 at 19:40, richardsfoxes said:

Rudkin and Top are in Monaco at the moment, something is going on. 

Yup. Grand Prix.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Analysethis said:

No denial? What do you expect him to do? He would be mad not to at least talk to bigger clubs just like our top players have before they moved on. As for lazy journalists putting 2 and 2 together to make 5, it isn't new and is to be expected. 

Anyway, this is all pure speculation so lets calm down and see what happens.

this would indicate he isnt 100% focused on Leicester City and in that case, i wouldnt want him here.

He is best advised to say nothing in case the Chelsea move falls through.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DZ-LCFC said:

BRO REALLY WANTS TO LEAVE 

Vardy had talks over Arsenal back in 2016. This means fvck all. 
There some people from Chelsea that say Di Zerbi is the supposed '4th candidate' and the preferred choice out both McKenna and Maresca. 
If we look at Di Zerbi as the prime candidate, it makes sense as to why Chelsea sacked Poch the way they did. 

1 hour ago, Corky said:

I don't get this sentiment. If he left today we are in a better position than when he took over. He's not the greatest manager we've ever had, nor the most popular, but not worthy of people wishing him to **** off either.

I’ve not wished him to **** off, pal. 
I’ve asked if he has ****ed off yet. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Fuchsocksblu said:

Vardy had talks over Arsenal back in 2016. This means fvck all. 
There some people from Chelsea that say Di Zerbi is the supposed '4th candidate' and the preferred choice out both McKenna and Maresca. 
If we look at Di Zerbi as the prime candidate, it makes sense as to why Chelsea sacked Poch the way they did. 

in this tiime

i think enzo is the only one who chelsea have held a talks with him