Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

1 minute ago, brookfox said:

Well he’s certainly not denied it and according to Romano is “super keen”. Obviously it’s all speculation but all points to him having his head turned. And up to a point who can blame him!

IMG_6473.jpeg

Not actual quote just speculation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Well he’s certainly not denied it and according to Romano is “super keen”. Obviously it’s all speculation but all points to him having his head turned. And up to a point who can blame him!

IMG_6473.jpeg

Has he even been asked?

People need to realise that this is ambrosia from the Gods for the media, they can basically just state what they like, recycle each others tweets, claim allegedly  anything, recuse theirselves by quoting others, and it all works because it involves Chelsea.

****ing media are like one of the plagues of Israel.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

Not actual quote just speculation.

Well it’s all speculation but by all accounts he’s challenged the club on a few things, Top has conceded some points, then a week later he’s keen to join Chelsea. I’m just reacting to this, if this isn’t appropriate we may as well close the entire transfer forum and this thread and only react to facts.

3 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Well it’s all speculation but by all accounts he’s challenged the club on a few things, Top has conceded some points, then a week later he’s keen to join Chelsea. I’m just reacting to this, if this isn’t appropriate we may as well close the entire transfer forum and this thread and only react to facts.

You are course correct, if we are only respond to facts then forums will die or be quiet. However, the media’s wilful lack of balance is my personal bugbear.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

I’m amazed that Allegri hasn’t been mentioned for the Chelsea job. Readily available and more experienced than those mentioned. 

They apparently want a coach who stays in his lane and let’s the DofF oversee strategy - so no big names. They want likes of McKenna or Enzo who they think won’t be too demanding.

8 minutes ago, brookfox said:

I don't see a quote from him saying he is keen to join Chelsea though that's all I was saying.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Those upset if Enzo goes, channel this anger towards those that allegedly didn't tell him of our impending financial problems. It's been quite clear since January that it was the beginning of the end for him one way or the other.

I assume they didn't want to give him the full picture last summer, otherwise he might not have joined? Then with us winning every match, you wouldn't particularly want to upset the manager until necessary. 

33 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Those upset if Enzo goes, channel this anger towards those that allegedly didn't tell him of our impending financial problems. It's been quite clear since January that it was the beginning of the end for him one way or the other.

As usual there will be no consequences at all for those responsible. Having said this I would expect a manager to be to check out club finances, get information from connections and read the annual accounts. It is expected for such a high level position to make your own analytical homework and not sleep walk into a managerial job and sound surprised when the bad news hits.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheStig said:

As usual there will be no consequences at all for those responsible. Having said this I would expect a manager to be to check out club finances, get information from connections and read the annual accounts. It is expected for such a high level position to make your own analytical homework and not sleep walk into a managerial job and sound surprised when the bad news hits.

Wouldn’t you expect to not be misled by your potential employer first and foremost? If Enzo did not query the finances as part of his employment discussions, then more fool him.

28 minutes ago, TheStig said:

To be fair, he possibly did and perhaps was told we'd be OK. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, l444ry said:

Take the compensation and move on. The way some are going on you'd think the situation is like Man Utd losing Ferguson. 

exactly

i dont know about the rest of you all but honestly i hope he leaves. wed be relegated under his non pragmatic style and hed be sacked by cristhmas. good luck elsewhere. but i care about staying in the premier league, not playing perfect football. there are better options out there for our situation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, NasPb said:

i dont know about the rest of you all but honestly i hope he leaves. wed be relegated under his non pragmatic style and hed be sacked by cristhmas. good luck elsewhere. but i care about staying in the premier league, not playing perfect football. there are better options out there for our situation. 

His style is fine. He just needs 2 new CBs and a creative CM like Maddison. His methods are fine but he can't polish turds like Faes and Vestergaard in the PL. Give Enzo good players and I believe in him.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Koke said:

His style is fine. He just needs 2 new CBs and a creative CM like Maddison. His methods are fine but he can't polish turds like Faes and Vestergaard in the PL. Give Enzo good players and I believe in him.

the style can be good but he 0 degree of pragmatism. man just wants everything to be ideal and us to play as if we were man city. were going to get a taste of reality soon if he stays. Enzo out

4 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Has he even been asked?

People need to realise that this is ambrosia from the Gods for the media, they can basically just state what they like, recycle each others tweets, claim allegedly  anything, recuse theirselves by quoting others, and it all works because it involves Chelsea.

****ing media are like one of the plagues of Israel.

I think you have to be very naive to not believe that Enzo has been to Chelsea and been interviewed.

If he's their first choice, I think it's pretty obvious he's going at this point. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I think you have to be very naive to not believe that Enzo has been to Chelsea and been interviewed.

If he's their first choice, I think it's pretty obvious he's going at this point. 

That was not the point I was seeking to make, it was to do that two clubs are impacted with the news, not just one, and the fact one is less commercially important should not mean reporting upon it is not required.

• Like 1