Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

50 minutes ago, NasPb said:

i dont know about the rest of you all but honestly i hope he leaves. wed be relegated under his non pragmatic style and hed be sacked by cristhmas. good luck elsewhere. but i care about staying in the premier league, not playing perfect football. there are better options out there for our situation. 

Such as? 

• Haha 1

Whatever happens, his head has been turned and sooner or later it'll turn again. Really hope that our Board have been doing a Brighton and been thinking ahead of the game because this will happen again. If he's been "interviewed" the best thing all round is that he slings his hook forthwith. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, themightyfin said:

Brilliant 👏 

Just love posters who call things but have no solution. Come back after bedtime. 

I do hope you were not taking me seriously….   lol

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Babylon said:

He’d join Chelsea if none of that happened, so I don’t think it’s relevant.

Not heard any direct quotes from Enzo, but It's just they way of the world, name a manager from a smaller club who's turned down Chelsea.

It Never happens, they have more to offer than us plus it's London.

Edited by trooky
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Brilliant 👏 

Just love posters who call things but have no solution. Come back after bedtime. 

Do you think Enzo is going this summer?

23 hours ago, lcfc_forever said:

De Zerbi makes more sense.

But read there is concern about De Zerbi being more of a loose cannon and difficult to manage. So another way of thinking is they get a similar style of football from Enzo but they feel they can manage him more easily as he’s less established. 

Another thing I read on X was it’s always been De Zerbi and the other candidates have been rumoured to make him more acceptable. Doubt that but interesting theory. 

Hopefully I’m wrong about doubting this and it’s actually true. 

46 minutes ago, DZ-LCFC said:

some chelsea sources saying now that de zerbi will be their new coach

DZ has been shite this season. But suppose continues the theory that Brighton is Chelsea’s feeder club.