Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Its zero difference, are you saying you would be happy for long term players, coaches, etc to leave when they see fit because they have "done their time" ?

It is clear you have an agenda against Enzo or his style, so stop hiding and just say it and stop making shit up

Making nothing up its my opinion and take on it. Yes I hate his bore fest Rodgers style of football.

I've stated that many times on here along with others.

• Haha 2

Just now, sylofox said:

Making nothing up its my opinion and take on it. Yes I hate his bore fest Rodgers style of football.

I've stated that many times on here along with others.

Fair enough, and I see nothing wrong with the opinion as it can be boring being so process lead, just that changing manager now feels like a recipe for chaos and assured failure  - but that is also just my opinion. Just get it sorted one way or other, but my word, I thought it was impossible to dislike Chelsea even more.

• Like 1

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Love how people turn on Enzo based on a few tweets.

People are acting like he's came out himself and said it publicly.

But he's not denied it or shot it down. So it must have some truth. When Sevilla wanted him he said he wanted to stay in the prem.

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Fair enough, and I see nothing wrong with the opinion as it can be boring being so process lead, just that changing manager now feels like a recipe for chaos and assured failure  - but that is also just my opinion. Just get it sorted one way or other, but my word, I thought it was impossible to dislike Chelsea even more.

I'm not saying changing manager now is good. It's far from the right thing to do.

Probably why I am so pi55ed off.

But I don't want anyone here that don't want to be here. Plus as I've said any of the big six or Newcastle sack the manager chances are we are back to square one.

Rather he's gone now than November or December when our league position  will have a huge bearing on who we can get. Plus a possible change of style mid season would not be good.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

Give us a better chance of survival if Enzo leaves 

Don't know how you have worked this out, the squad is playing for the manager and if a new manager comes in then we have to start all over again so it defiantly don't give us a better chance of survival

Kasper was speaking about when the players reported back for first day of training  before the 15/16 season the other day.

Said the players were devastated and the place just felt strange after Pearson’s sacking.

That season went terribly didn’t it…

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

Give us a better chance of survival if Enzo leaves 

Let’s be honest with any manager it’s going to be a tough ask once we get the points deducted 

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I can’t believe lcfc fans are posting this kind of shite after last season 

I like how it is said with such confidence given we have no idea who a new manager would be.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

But he's not denied it or shot it down. So it must have some truth. When Sevilla wanted him he said he wanted to stay in the prem.

That's some odd logic. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MPH said:

I absolutely understand Enzo’s position.

we messed him about, lied to him , not supported him like we said we were going to..

we have all had a boss we have felt we have to get away from.

he could have left in January citing the lies and way he was treated but he stayed and was fully committed for the second half of the season which was crucial.

if he doesn’t go to Chelsea, it might be somewhere else he goes and it will be a shame if he leaves, but we have to take our fair share of the blame for this.

Genuinely asking as i'm not sure if I've missed something, but has there actually been evidence that the club lied/misled Enzo? or is this all just Enzo's pet in the media telling us that? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Genuinely asking as i'm not sure if I've missed something, but has there actually been evidence that the club lied/misled Enzo? or is this all just Enzo's pet in the media telling us that? 

I think it's generally blamegame fans.

49 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I think that logic applies to all the social media nonsense that we see in relation to Maresca and the club. All speculation, all second hand info. Not worth listening to really. 

• Like 1

Him and Romano are pushing this massively. Personally my opinion of him has now changed. Fabrizio only tweets when he's been paid to do so. He never posts anything for free and each post is a substantial amount of money. That’s all coming from Enzo’s camp. 

2 hours ago, Sankey93 said:You can’t call enzo it’s just all speculation and retweets from fabrizo 😂