Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

1 minute ago, Smooch85 said:

Him and Romano are pushing this massively. Personally my opinion of him has now changed. Fabrizio only tweets when he's been paid to do so. He never posts anything for free and each post is a substantial amount of money. That’s all coming from Enzo’s camp. 

Do you know this? 

1 hour ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Genuinely asking as i'm not sure if I've missed something, but has there actually been evidence that the club lied/misled Enzo? or is this all just Enzo's pet in the media telling us that? 

Do you not see the bizare logic in this post?

yes, several reputable sources have shared that what has been said is true.

however, you can’t dispute a source just because you don’t like them. Track record is everything. That’s what makes them reputable.

24 minutes ago, Smooch85 said:

Him and Romano are pushing this massively. Personally my opinion of him has now changed. Fabrizio only tweets when he's been paid to do so. He never posts anything for free and each post is a substantial amount of money. That’s all coming from Enzo’s camp. 

this isn’t true.

yes, he’s connected to agents. Some info he will push for them and in return he gets other information to share..

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MPH said:

this isn’t true.

yes, he’s connected to agents. Some info he will push for them and in return he gets other information to share..

So how does he make an income? Come on do me a favour. Agents pay him to post, like any other influencer online. 

4 minutes ago, Smooch85 said:

So how does he make an income? Come on do me a favour. Agents pay him to post, like any other influencer online. 

Let's agree to disagree... 

4 minutes ago, Smooch85 said:

Romano joined Sky Sport Italy in 2012, where he established extensive connections with clubs, agents, and intermediaries throughout Europe. He also contributes to The Guardian and CBS Sports and is based in Milan

More info here on Reddit if interested

29 minutes ago, Smooch85 said:

I didn’t say they didn’t? It’s not his total income neither is it the ONLY way he gets info. Read my post again.

3 hours ago, Smooch85 said:

And your source for this is...?

• Like 1

Independent now saying its between Enzo and De Zerbi. Who knows.

Tainted goods now for me as a manager of a squad. Hope he goes and we move on. For someone with less than 5 minutes experience at management tells you something, particularly with his early season comment on wanting to build something over a period of seasons.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Independent now saying its between Enzo and De Zerbi. Who knows.

Tainted goods now for me as a manager of a squad. Hope he goes and we move on. For someone with less than 5 minutes experience at management tells you something, particularly with his early season comment on wanting to build something over a period of seasons.

Probably before he was told half way through the season there was no money to buy a player for £500 000 and that we we'd be facing a points deduction as we hadn't complied to sustainability rules as well as having no money to build the something over a period of time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If it’s true Enzo’s been interviewed and he clearly wants it which is understandable…

if he’s unsuccessful and doesn’t get the Chelsea gig how do you think our fans will take it? Knowing he’s flirted with another club and didn’t get the job he wanted.

5 minutes ago, mod hero said:

If it’s true Enzo’s been interviewed and he clearly wants it which is understandable…

if he’s unsuccessful and doesn’t get the Chelsea gig how do you think our fans will take it? Knowing he’s flirted with another club and didn’t get the job he wanted.

A bit like when Mahrez ****ed off to that airport in Paris. 

Majority will feel a bit pissed off, but if he knuckles down and remains professional (and most importantly, we pick up decent results), I think a lot will forget quite quickly. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 12 said:

Don’t want him to go but totally agree. If he isn’t committed then it’s understandable and we can’t waste time messing about. 

This is where we need Top to channel some of his dad’s no nonsense attitude.