Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

Posted (edited)

There’s looking for the next opportunity. 

Then there’s having a recruiter aka Romano being a gobshite every four hours. That’s where the annoyance from many stems from 

Appears the club for once aren’t that fussed…read into that what you will 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Genuinely seems like no one has a clue what's going on. 

One minutes McKenna, next Enzo, then de Zerbi and repeat 

Lol.. Welcome to Chelsea football club..

Maresca walks out to Chelsea and is sacked by Christmas. 

Mourinho to cement his place as the best Premier League Manager ever, if he comes in and wins the league with us :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

There’s looking for the next opportunity. 

Then there’s having a recruiter aka Romano being a gobshite every four hours. That’s where the annoyance from many stems from 

Appears the club for once aren’t that fussed…read into that what you will 

If he’s challenged the club about other working within it eg rudkin then that won’t have gone down well so can see why the club aren’t fussed. 

• Like 2

I’d rather he leaves if it means we’re 10m closer to not selling KDH. A fully committed KDH is worth a thousand jumped up system managers who won’t change the style. 

He’ll take his ****ing twat of a mate Ballague with him, too

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

If he’s challenged the club about other working within it eg rudkin then that won’t have gone down well so can see why the club aren’t fussed. 

That’s a massive assumption. How do you know the club would not be on board with Enzo’s desire to strengthen the structure around the first team? 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

It's all click bait, all income streams.

Romona et al do this for money, they have to keep the feeding frenzy going.

They know very little.

Edited by coolhandfox

1 minute ago, Staffs Fox said:

Is it just me who isn’t really bothered at all if this goes through?

I’ll always be grateful to Enzo for getting us back but let’s face it, it would have been a catastrophe for us not to be promoted with this squad.

His style of football is nice, if a little predictable but I reckon in the premier league it’d be found out very quickly and this seasons Burnley comes to mind. We just don’t have the players to play like Man City at the top level.

It'll be very interesting to see who the club go for should he leave 

One potential downside is expecting Rudders to oversee the recruitment of a new manager, contract renewals, player exits and incomings.

• Like 1

We're obviously doing something right if another team wants our manager. As someone else pointed out, how many managers have we had poached in the last 20-30 years? 3 or 4?

If he doesn't get the gig this time but still wants to move, he's going to have to play a blinder with us next season. Are Chelsea et al going to be coming for him in May 2025 if we've finished bottom (presuming he hasn't already been sacked). 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

That’s a massive assumption. How do you know the club would not be on board with Enzo’s desire to strengthen the structure around the first team? 

It is a guess which is why I said it wouldn’t surprise me they weren’t bothered. 

anyone going king power race day today can ask top if he’s there what’s happening. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

That's mainly because there are divisions within the Chelsea hierarchy.

There are so many other warning signs for Enzo from this process.

As we know, he's close to Balague who will have also seen how his friend Poch was treated and reported that back.

But maybe Enzo feels that the financial issues at the club and the lack of comms ahead of the January transfer window lessen the risk of moving? 

43 minutes ago, trooky said:

Usual insane reactions on here, Chelsea have approached Enzo not the other way round. 

He's done what 99% of young ambitions people would do in their career if they've been headhunted by a leading company.

He's had an interview, so what.

It's not like we're a stable option at the moment with so many unknowns regarding FFP, transfer funds etc.... a fanbase that doesn't appreciate your efforts, tactics calling for your head when your top of the table.

I do completely agree with this but the only thing for me, if does end up staying know you know he’s going to jump at the first opportunity mid season so after this him staying looks a very risky option.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Staffs Fox said:

Is it just me who isn’t really bothered at all if this goes through?

I’ll always be grateful to Enzo for getting us back but let’s face it, it would have been a catastrophe for us not to be promoted with this squad.

His style of football is nice, if a little predictable but I reckon in the premier league it’d be found out very quickly and this seasons Burnley comes to mind. We just don’t have the players to play like Man City at the top level.

It'll be very interesting to see who the club go for should he leave 

IMG_20240527_094446.jpg

Edited by weller54

I see nothing worthy of getting upset about here. I know it's silly season on here but I think people need to chill out a bit

Enzo would be a fool not to want the Chelsea job if they offer it to him

• Like 2