Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

50 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Wait. Sorry. 

.... You think Enzo gets Romano to tweet for him? You seriously believe that? 

Romano is a social media content creator who is just producing content. It's literally his job. There are frequent, regular updates because every single time he does it gets a mountain of retweets, replies, likes, etc. 

It's the next Chelsea manager, it's one of the biggest stories of the summer. He's not promoting Enzo, he's not promoting any particular manager, he's just spamming messages to make revenue. It's his job. 

If he does post about Enzo more than Mckenna it'll only be because Leicester has a much bigger social media following than Ipswich. 

Exactly I don't understand why some people don't get this.

Also when journalists say things like "they would be very open to going" it might be that they have a source but it could just as easily be completely made up for clicks because it is impossible to prove that it was wrong!

If it turns out he dosent go they just come out with aline like "yes they were open to going but they couldn't agree terms"

It's not hard to make up plausible football rumours

• Like 1

I actually think 10m is a good amount of compensation for a manager, especially one who’s only managed one season and in the championship. So fair play to whoever put that in the contract 

6 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Exactly I don't understand why some people don't get this.

Also when journalists say things like "they would be very open to going" it might be that they have a source but it could just as easily be completely made up for clicks because it is impossible to prove that it was wrong!

If it turns out he dosent go they just come out with aline like "yes they were open to going but they couldn't agree terms"

It's not hard to make up plausible football rumours

I think the fact that Enzo's mouthpiece has been smugly indicating that Enzo has been interviewed already is enough to suggest Enzo is more than open to leaving. Romano reports a lot of nonsense, but on this occasion he's probably right. 

If this blows over and he remains with us, one can only imagine the mistrust and atmosphere behind the scenes in the Boardroom. More and more supporters seem to be getting annoyed with the situation as well. Given it's gone this far it's best for all that Chelsea give him the job and we can all try and get behind someone that actually wants to put Leicester City first.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bert said:

But look at the bigger picture for our club.  

We are newly promoted, we have a settled style of playing, the current management team know the impending sanctions that are coming…. Whereas a new manager is a whole new style of play, a whole new regime to get used to. Some may not want the job simply because of what lies ahead of us as a club. We need stability more than ever. This doesn’t give us that. 

One million per cent this 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Wait. Sorry. 

Romano is a social media content creator who is just producing content. It's literally his job. There are frequent, regular updates because every single time he does it gets a mountain of retweets, replies, likes, etc. 

It's the next Chelsea manager, it's one of the biggest stories of the summer. He's not promoting Enzo, he's not promoting any particular manager, he's just spamming messages to make revenue. It's his job. 

If he does post about Enzo more than Mckenna it'll only be because Leicester has a much bigger social media following than Ipswich. 

Christ 🤣 wheres he getting his info from then?!

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Genuinely can't wait to see Balague defending Enzo to the Chelsea fans 🤣🤣🤣

Looking like he’s off! I think he does well at Chelsea yano. He’s done his job for us and got us back, I am a little excited now who we go for ?

2 hours ago, KFS said:

I’d rather he leaves if it means we’re 10m closer to not selling KDH. A fully committed KDH is worth a thousand jumped up system managers who won’t change the style. 

He’ll take his ****ing twat of a mate Ballague with him, too

Selling KDH was never going solely balance the books, its steps in the right direction to make punishment less severe 

Like everything football related I am only interested in what is good for LCFC. If he stays great, prove himself as a PL

manager and yes he’ll be gone this time next year. If he goes , thanks for the  promotion , onwards and upwards who is the new manager. I just hope the club have enough clout to at least be competitive, i’d hate to see us be next season’s Sheffield United even though the money will probably stabilise the club. 

From BBC...

Kieran McKenna is no longer in contention to become Chelsea’s manager.

The 38-year-old Ipswich boss is no longer part of the multiple-candidate process amid interest from Manchester United and Brighton.

Ipswich also want to keep hold of McKenna and are expected to offer him a new contract – although he is unlikely to renew his deal.

Chelsea have spoken to multiple candidates, including former Brighton manager Roberto De Zerbi, Leicester’s Enzo Maresca and Brentford’s Thomas Frank.

De Zerbi and Maresca are keen to replace Mauricio Pochettino at Stamford Bridge but less is known about the nature of talks with Frank, who has also been tipped with replacing Erik Ten Hag at Old Trafford.

Chelsea hope to appoint a manager in the next week but it will be subject to talks around a compensation fee.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Wait. Sorry. 

100% this, can't understand why people can't get thier heads around it.