Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

11 minutes ago, foxgas said:

A bit of a strange one this, Chelsea fans don't want him and a lot of our  supporters, myself included, not that bothered if he leaves. I think Enzo ball wouldn't have worked with our squad quality but may work at Chelsea. We need a more pragmatic manager for next season as we will be spending a lot of time in the trenches and playing on the break.

He will do well at Chelsea no doubt about that, with the players they have and his style it will work.

13 minutes ago, foxgas said:

A bit of a strange one this, Chelsea fans don't want him and a lot of our  supporters, myself included, not that bothered if he leaves. I think Enzo ball wouldn't have worked with our squad quality but may work at Chelsea. We need a more pragmatic manager for next season as we will be spending a lot of time in the trenches and playing on the break.

I'm preparing myself for all the propaganda and gloating if Chelsea have a good start to the new season.

2 minutes ago, Stevie Synex said:

Enzo and Rudkin spent most of last Thursday at the training ground locked in talks lm told.

Yeah and Rudkin went home early, switched off his phone and started a lovely long bank holiday weekend.

He'll be back in the office tomorrow morning and find out that we don't have a manager!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

He will do well at Chelsea no doubt about that, with the players they have and his style it will work.

They were also on a really good run at the end of the season, I suspect he’ll do well. Bit frustrating, but the right decision for him and £10m in our predicament isn’t to be sniffed at.

1 minute ago, ronnup said:

I'll miss the Mavididi song 

Still Enzo that bought him despite Enzo being gone. Just crack on and sing it anyway. Or just replace Enzo with Rudkin 🤢

27 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Don't be daft mun. 

Fatawu is good, he isn't that good. 

Chelsea have stockpiled more wingers and attacking midfielders than any club on the planet. 

Exactly

8 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Interestingly on the Chelsea forum a lot of fans are saying his style wouldn’t suit their players 

22 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

He would have been paid very well at Manchester and would have had a promotion bonus from us , I would have thought.

Still think he'd be able to shop at Morrisons and not Aldi😄

Ha ha I like that as a measure of wealth....shopping at Morrisons 😂

If that's the degree of loyalty he has then best shot of him anyway. 

Honking first season and sacked in management. Very lucky to land our role.

See ya later buddy. 

• Haha 2

I don't blame him for being attracted to a potentially top club like Chelsea. His legacy here will always be hugely respectable. However, it could be a blessing in disguise. Any half decent manager could have achieved promotion with our squad. We did it with a style of play that captured the vast majority of our points before we were sussed out by other teams, at which point he didn't have a plan B. His reliance on plan A won't cut it in the Premier League with our squad. We can now go and find a manager who will sustain our place in the PL and build for the future.

• Like 1