Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

13 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Interestingly though he’s been touting himself out. Apparently met with Brighton at least twice before De Zerbi departed. 

He wants man utd and ETH hasn't been sacked.

3 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Nah..

Cambiasso told JV to arrange the meeting and was live on Teams to give the instruction. 

Rumour is...

JV Started with the floor to speak, but could only talk while holding a clapper with a Cambiasso mask picture  on.

JV passed it back to Abdul who quickly gave it to KDH, KDH passed it sideways to Winks who moved it onto Mavadidi.

Mav passed it back to Ricky who passed it to Mads.

Mads gave it to Vesty who played me to you with Wout for 5 minutes. 

Wout passed it back to Mads who gave it to JJ.

JJ gave it to Ndidi who passed it back to Mads who gave it to Vesty.

This went on for 95 minutes at which point Enzo came to make a late change but Vardy called time . 

The meeting was inspiring for all involved and turned our season.

Thanks again to Cambiasso who we owe everything for. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Enzo gonna be balling with a contract that long when he gets sacked

5 years? lol That's another massive compensation payment they'll be paying out in about 5 months. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

McKenna has shown loyalty. It does exist. I have no issue with being used as a stepping stone but after 1 season? Not having that, we should expect better as fans, I’m sure the players that have worked hard under him, players like Winksy will be surprised and disappointed. I agree with your Xmas prediction though! 

Are these the same fans that started an “Enzo out” poll before the season had finished with the vast majority supporting his exit? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Fair play, can't even criticise that. 

5 year contract at a club that barely has a manager for a season and a half. A club that if he gets things in order, will do incredibly well

Posted (edited)

I’m not actually bothered by this if he goes. Personally I didn’t think we had a hope in hells chance of staying up with him and the football he plays.  We might still go down depending on who takes over but I’m slightly more optimistic about our chances now.  Enzo is absolutely not what he’s hyped up to be by the media.

Edited by kristianity77
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

If he turns up with a Blackbeard first game of the season, they are bang in trouble 

I know Chelsea sign some shit but not sure they will go for a pirate.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Fair play, can't even criticise that. 

5 year contract at a club that barely has a manager for a season and a half. A club that if he gets things in order, will do incredibly well

They have zero chance of winning the PL next season, and if they they fail to do so he'll be sacked. 

No surprise to see him leaving. I thought he'd end up at Seville, but fair play to him, he's got an upgrade at Chelsea. Let's hope the 10-15M we get for him and his team, means we dont have to sell KDH.

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

fair play to him getting a 5 yr deal there, defo wont last 5yrs be surprised if he lasts a season if im honest given the trigger happy nature of their owners

3 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

They have zero chance of winning the PL next season, and if they they fail to do so he'll be sacked. 

Not zero, not a huge chance admittedly.

Both domestic cups up for grabs, as are the top 4 places. And a big chance at a European cup. 

I know on balance it's probably not a good thing him going but I'm really struggling to give a shit.

Can't understand  why Chelsea would want him but fair play to him, as he'll get one chunky pay off when he's sacked by Xmas

On to the next one.

I am generally as much of an Maresca fan and a Chelsea hater as one can reasonably be as a City fan, but if Maresca got at least a 5-year contract from Chelsea on the table then all I can really do is join with all of you that want him gone in laughter.