Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

24 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Cheers for getting us back up, but saves us paying him off at Christmas. Think this is best all round for everyone. 

We may also get Chelsea splashing the cash on Mads and Faes

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

IMG_3729.jpeg.f995409b0b7e2691dd6e6be32f79833e.jpeg

How do you go from “super keen” to then playing the “im cool card” in less than 24 hours. Enzo got the PR game locked down. 

Social media..click! 

Also "to stay if he hates any late reservations.." how can you hate reservations? If you want to be convincing, at least get your grammar correct. Fools

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

IMG_3729.jpeg.f995409b0b7e2691dd6e6be32f79833e.jpeg

How do you go from “super keen” to then playing the “im cool card” in less than 24 hours. Enzo got the PR game locked down. 

Yeah, that’s my cynical take on it. I liked Enzo but the way Romano has reported things made it seem like he had little to no loyalty to the club. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he had reservations, and the likes of Balague who he’s close to have recently highlighted what a basket case of a club Chelsea is. He must surely have some doubts, despite the money and contract length. 

Edited by lcfc_forever

3 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Social media..click! 

Also "to stay if he hates any late reservations.." how can you hate reservations? If you want to be convincing, at least get your grammar correct. Fools

It’s the guy who’s quoted from the article that’s made the error. Here is the exact quote from the Guardian:

“Sources close to Maresca have also stressed the ­Italian has not been in a rush to leave the east Midlands club and could decide to stay if he has any late reservations about moving to west London.”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daggers said:

Don’t get that tbh. He was here, he did something, he’s probably gone - I don’t have enough investment in him to care. 

Because it's football and I like drama. 

We're going to get smacked a bit next season so I couldn't really give a **** about being nice to one season Enzo. 

Just want some fun because football is shit

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

This screams of bullshit

Chelsea told him he wasn’t in the running, I wouldn’t be surprised if Man U stick now and he may just prefer to stay then go for Brighton or they’ve changed there minds and going for Potter.

26 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

This screams of bullshit

There's zero percent chance this is true. 

He's extended his contract but absolutely guarantee if United come knocking next week there's a clause in it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KFS said:

I’ve listened to them pulling it apart all afternoon on the radio, and I just can’t see it working with who they have right now. After a billion spent, he still would need to overhaul things to make them the possession side he wants and needs. Absolutely crazy appointment 

There's a current belief with the even crazier appointment of kompany by Bayern that a connection to guardiola means you're destined for great things. It's madness. Guardiola is a true one off, much like Clough and Ferguson before him. The managerial careers of their assistants and former players don't generally make great reading. Hopefully Maresca proves more Steve McLaren than Martin O'Neil!

• Like 1

Faes gets way too much of a hard time in here. This is an unpopular opinion but I think he's gonna be one of our best players this season. 

If anyone comes at me then I hope you know I own a plot of land in Rutland. I don't take shit okay? 

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Enzo will make his final decision after the Euros. It's like his subs. 

In his first interview as a Chelsea manager he'll also wish to everybody a happy new year like Tyson Fury. 

Oh great. So we can't appoint a new manager until July.