Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

4 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

We may also get Chelsea splashing the cash on Mads and Faes

Got to be up there with the maddest post on this forum in years and that’s saying something- Faes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚- Β 

• Haha 3

Fair play to Enzo and his management team for getting this move. Obviously a step up even though they seem to be on a similar rollercoaster to us.Β 
Β 

Not fussed about the move though. When everything going well, the free flowing football looks good. But when the chips are down and decisions have to be made, he looked like a rabbit in headlights.Β 
Β 

Biggest downside is that it sounded like he was going to go to war with Rudkin, but that won’t happen now.Β 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

And the club pulled out of the pre season USA PL tournament because Enzo put his foot down.

Β 

Bet the club are fuming :crylaugh:Β 

Β 

The added irony is, with USA ownership I have no doubt he'll have to go over there with Chelsea for it. :crylaugh:Β 

Β 

Likewise he didn't like the amount of games and scheduling of the Championship, welcome to balancing act of PL/European/Domestic Cup competition (Where you're expected to go deep) commitments Enzo.

Β 

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

I should be gutted but I'm actually not !

Β 

Cant really blame him , it appears the club were not transparent at all on the FFP front. Whilst his stocks high was always going to be interest in him, however I'm surprised its Chelsea.

Β 

Hes on to a win win nothing to lose everything to gain. He gets sacked massive payout and will still get another prem job, turns them around hes the messiah .

Β 

Wish him all the best, he did what he was brought into do at the end of the day , gotta thank him for that even though the football was boring ...I think he may actually smash it at Chelsea given timeΒ 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VintageFox73 said:

I should be gutted but I'm actually not !

Β 

Cant really blame him , it appears the club were not transparent at all on the FFP front. Whilst his stocks high was always going to be interest in him, however I'm surprised its Chelsea.

Β 

Hes on to a win win nothing to lose everything to gain. He gets sacked massive payout and will still get another prem job, turns them around hes the messiah .

Β 

Wish him all the best, he did what he was brought into do at the end of the day , gotta thank him for that even though the football was boring ...I think he may actually smash it at Chelsea given timeΒ 

Given time??? We are talking about a Club that do not do patience. Β He will be gone in 6 months but with a huge pay-off. A good move on his part that cannot be denied.Β 

6 hours ago, jv1 said:

Got to be up there with the maddest post on this forum in years and that’s saying something- Faes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚- Β 

Well they have taken Enzo who doesn't seem to have a clue, when the going gets tough, so you never know,

Β 

Just now, mozartfox said:

Given time??? We are talking about a Club that do not do patience. Β He will be gone in 6 months but with a huge pay-off. A good move on his part that cannot be denied.Β 

Yeah but sooner later they will have to be patient with some one, cant keep chopping n changing every 5 mins

It's interesting really as two of the best jobs in football potentially available at the end of next season in Man City and Real Madrid.Β 

Β 

IF (and it's a big if!) Enzo nails this he will have put himself in a very good position to be considered for either. If he has stayed with us he wouldn't have stood a chance of getting either.Β 

5 year deal. Fair play to him during that interview and negotiation. Won’t be in hurry to get back to work when they sack him.Β 
Β 

And I say β€˜when’ because everyone (even those who get trophy’s) get sacked from Chelsea.Β 

17 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

It's interesting really as two of the best jobs in football potentially available at the end of next season in Man City and Real Madrid.Β 

Β 

IF (and it's a big if!) Enzo nails this he will have put himself in a very good position to be considered for either. If he has stayed with us he wouldn't have stood a chance of getting either.Β 

Totally disagree.Β 

Β 

If he did a good job with us he'd have the potential for the Man City Job,

Β 

Now he's going Chelsea he'll either succeed and stay there... or fail and not be considered for City

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Everyone's favourite journalist confirming he's gone

Β 

Β 

Christ he's off again, will not miss this at all

3 minutes ago, tomtom said:

Totally disagree.Β 

Β 

If he did a good job with us he'd have the potential for the Man City Job,

Β 

Now he's going Chelsea he'll either succeed and stay there... or fail and not be considered for City

Managing us this season is a tougher job than managing Chelsea.Β 

Β 

The best we can hope for would have been scrapping survival imo. That isn't getting you the biggest jobs in football.Β 

• Like 1