Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

This morning, I had this weird feeling that he’s gonna stay. I wouldn’t put it past Chelsea still using him to get for someone else. I’m quite apathetic towards him but this morning I’ve seen some backtracking from journalists that makes me think, it’s not a done deal yet!

8 minutes ago, Tuna said:

What did it say?

Was a 6 minute ramble saying it was a done deal and that Chelsea fans can look forward to fast tempo and high pressured football (I kid you not 😂)

Also said Enzo made it clear at the end of the season that he wasn’t happy with not being told about our financial situation etc etc

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, westernpark said:

This morning, I had this weird feeling that he’s gonna stay. I wouldn’t put it past Chelsea still using him to get for someone else. I’m quite apathetic towards him but this morning I’ve seen some backtracking from journalists that makes me think, it’s not a done deal yet!

That my friend is called denial. Guillaume twathead has already posted his twitter video explaining that its all Leicesters fault and Enzo is the football messiah who will bring energetic attacking football to Chelsea.

Its done, he's gone, it's just final contract shizzle to sort out. 

Time to worry about who we might appoint. Wouldn't put it past our lot to get in Naythan Jones.

• Like 2

Can this go through if they can’t extricate Harry Winks from his backside or do they have to buy him as well? :whistle:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

That my friend is called denial. Guillaume twathead has already posted his twitter video explaining that its all Leicesters fault and Enzo is the football messiah who will bring energetic attacking football to Chelsea.

Its done, he's gone, it's just final contract shizzle to sort out. 

Time to worry about who we might appoint. Wouldn't put it past our lot to get in Naythan Jones.

I’m definitely worried about who we might appoint but it might be denial based on the fact I got him leaving to Chelsea at 5/1, and it would make a nice end of the month bonus 🤣

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, brucey said:

Guillem's probably already excitedly planning a 'Meet Enzo' event at some upmarket London restaurant, tickets starting at £500, might even sell out this time given the size of Chelsea's fan base.

I have a few Chelsea season ticket holders in my family. They hate everything about any management of the club at any time. Even when they were winning all the managers were not good enough.  They already hate Enzo, and he's not even signed his contract yet.

No chance do they sell out a meet Enzo night.

• Haha 1

Yeah I don't by the not knowing about the finances excuse, it's just deflection. Our finances were in the public domain, he had to have known. If he is mardy about Sensi then so what, we aren't paying for a crock midfielder that we didn't need.

• Like 1

There's no loyalty in football these days. Players and managers alike go to whoever pays them the most.  

Next season is a write off already with this and the pending points deduction, relegation will surely follow. This club seems to go from one calamity to the next. Where and when will we get some stability. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

There's no loyalty in football these days. Players and managers alike go to whoever pays them the most.  

And then fans justify it.

"It's to good of an offer for him to turn down". Cheers for that.

17 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Who is Felicia?

Bye Felicia Definition:
It is used as 
a cold way to bid someone a less-than-fond farewell. Say goodbye with this cool phrase to get annoying people out of your life
lol

Just now, ozleicester said:

Bye Felicia Definition:
It is used as 
a cold way to bid someone a less-than-fond farewell. Say goodbye with this cool phrase to get annoying people out of your life
lol

:wes:i would hate to be named Felicia

46 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Tweet from Guilam didn't last long.....saying post deleted on my Twitter now...soglad we are rid of that melt aswell

I remember when he was the voice on Spanish football in the UK. Pretty embarassing he now has to resort to client journalism

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Next season is a write off already with this and the pending points deduction, relegation will surely follow. This club seems to go from one calamity to the next. Where and when will we get some stability. 

Not sure how you can blame the club for this? We hired the right manager last summer so much so that a richer more powerful club want him and are prepared to pay us 8 figures to have him. If we hired the wrong manager last summer we stay in the championship and no one wants our manager.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

Can this go through if they can’t extricate Harry Winks from his backside or do they have to buy him as well? :whistle:

Of all the people at the club you could have gone at, Winks is genuinely probably last in line. Weird post. 

• Like 4