Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

18 hours ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

What did he *actually* say though? 

I can't remember his exact words, and I wouldn't want to misquote him.   But his general comments implied that he wasn't really happy with the performance, and would have preferred to have had more possession and controlled the game better.  That sort of thing.

1 hour ago, los dedos said:

Surely that makes it not a big gamble, Chelsea's track record is so bad its a free hit.

He can say I tried my best but my hands were tied, didn't have a say in signings blah blah blah .

It is of that there is no doubt but here’s something to factor in since the turn of the century including interim managers Chelsea have had 23 managers/ head coaches. Leicester have had 29

13 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

I can't believe this is taking so long, are Enzo and Boehly playing tiddlywinks ?

They're still in Marbella doing coke and watching strippers. What's the rush?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Imagine if it went tits up and he had to come back here and start the season with us lol

I think that’s still highly possible 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

So basically, we don't have any coaches left. 

Wants to leave us on good terms?! Ha, Cheers, Enzo....:mellow:

This feels like asset stripping to me. Loads of players out of contract, coaches all going and, of course, the manager. 

Ksper in his brilliant interview said how momentum is key. The year we survived to the title win was a winning momentum. We had a one this time from finishing top, now that's all grinds to a halt. It will kill the atmosphere, the players will be heading into the premier League with the unknown and all wheels off.

If things weren't hard enough before, it just got a whole lot tougher. 

We may have not have survived with Enzo, but at least there would have been some sort of stability in a situation of chaos. Now that has gone. Whoever comes in needs to hit the ground running, we have no choice.

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

Love this. 3 weeks ago the press barely gave a stuff about them, now they are ‘elite’ and individually vetted by Chelsea to ensure they are the best available. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Love this. 3 weeks ago the press barely gave a stuff about them, now they are ‘elite’ and individually vetted by Chelsea to ensure they are the best available. 

That’s UK sports media for you…..their favouritism / bias pollutes all their content. 

Edited by JimmyC74
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, JimmyC74 said:

That’s UK sports media for you…..their favouritism / bias pollutes all their content. 

It’s waffling bullshit, most top flight clubs do this, some even with their academies. 

10 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Imagine if it went tits up and he had to come back here and start the season with us lol

Be gutted, blokes a fraud, loves himself. delighted not to see some of the idiotic passing around at the back for the sake of it. Imagining that in the prem makes me feel sick

• Like 3