Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

Just now, Pliskin said:

The stall is likely down to Chelsea trying to low ball us. Susan we know drives a hard bargain, so we won’t budge until they pay what we want. 

Funny if they are trying. Chelsea’s tactic is to get everything announced asap and get heads turned early (see Fofana or that shit one they paid 100m from Brighton). We should definitely dig our heels in here as the6 are asset stripping the playing staff. 

Just now, Chelmofox said:

Funny if they are trying. Chelsea’s tactic is to get everything announced asap and get heads turned early (see Fofana or that shit one they paid 100m from Brighton). We should definitely dig our heels in here as the6 are asset stripping the playing staff. 

I presume that until deal is done then enzo is reminded of his duty of care to lcfc

• Haha 1

Just now, foxinsocks said:

I presume that until deal is done then enzo is reminded of his duty of care to lcfc

Yeah. I'm sure that any thoughts of 'duty of care' has gone on the 'give any f4*ks pile' already.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

It will be the backroom staff that will stall it. We cant let them pay £10m to strip our entire backroom staff. So I imagine Susan will be tightening the vice to ensure we get maximum £££. I’m sure all is which will aid FFP. 

People think the FFP and PRS issues will weaken us, they won’t, they will probably make us more ruthless with deals, especially outgoing! 

Edited by Pliskin
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The more this drags on the more money we will be extracting from Chelsea. It's good news if anything, negative PR for Chelsea the more it drags on and neutral for us, with a financial upside. 

1 minute ago, goose2010 said:

To be fair only Kante worked out for them.

Drinkwater, chillwell and Fofana haven't exactly pushed on, not like you could sell either for a profit. 

We have took them for close to 200m and it's not improved them in the long run. 

My point was flippant. However, those players were outstanding for us so Chelsea taking them did affect us and helped prevent our continued upsetting of the top six.

• Like 4

To be fair, let it drag on, start the search and negotiations for his replacement in the background. He's definitely going, they just need to agree on a fee - we should rinse them for as much as we can. No reason it stops us from doing what we need to do. Although I suppose this is Leicester we're talking about.

Imagine if Susan plays ****-off hard ball, wanting the £10m + whatever we want for the rest of the coaching staff up front... to the point where Chelsea can't make it happen within the PSR parameters, and he ends up staying.  Scenes.  

53 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

My point was flippant. However, those players were outstanding for us so Chelsea taking them did affect us and helped prevent our continued upsetting of the top six.

Chilwell was an average defender and couldn’t even pass forwards, we knew we were rinsing them.

52 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Chelsea didn't win us the league 👍

Such an annoying narrative. We were miles clear at that point so even if they hadn't drawn with Spurs, it was still well within our control. In that interview with Kasper, I'm sure Gary L called Hazard a Leicester legend or something like that. If anything, he denied us the joy of winning it ourselves. Though I suppose that means we wouldn't have had that incredible day at KP for everyone who was there, but selfishly, I was on my own when we won the league and wasn't with my old man so didn't get to share the same joy as others, not living anywhere near Leicester

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

Imagine if Susan plays ****-off hard ball, wanting the £10m + whatever we want for the rest of the coaching staff up front... to the point where Chelsea can't make it happen within the PSR parameters, and he ends up staying.  Scenes.  

I think the whole saga is totally made up because there's not a hint of anything happening on the club site and they always keep us informed! 🤔

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

This being dragged out doesn’t really affect us unless it goes on right into pre season.
I feel like we will likely have to wait until the points deductions are announced before we get the manager we want. 
I can’t see a serious manager like Potter taking us on without knowing what deductions we are facing.

Unless it’s a young manager like Corberan who would be willing to go down with us and build a project in the Championship I think we need to hold our lines.

Edited by cityfanlee23