Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

Just now, CrazyKopCorner said:

Would you have him back if he's seen the light and it's all been a terrible mistake or can the tw@t do one? 

I like to imagine Rudkin tearfully embracing him in the car park at Seagrave, mumbling between sobs, "Oh my God I thought we'd lost you..."

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I like to imagine Rudkin tearfully embracing him in the car park at Seagrave, mumbling between sobs, "Oh my God I thought we'd lost you..."

Rudkin's lack of remorse for our relegation and lack of emotion for our championship Champions celebration I think it's fair to surmise the guy is a psychopath 

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

What's taking so long with this?

I actually have a feeling we may be lining up our next manager so that it’s a dual announcement.

But then it’s this kind of wishful thinking that leads to so much disappointment!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Contract being passed between lawyers multiple times prior to finding the perfect moment to sign it. And the pen has missed the signature box many times

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Would you have him back if he's seen the light and it's all been a terrible mistake or can the tw@t do one? 

Do one.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Also his backroom staff, these things take time!, I suspect that this will be announced by Saturday at the latest.

42 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Think the answer to that is in the bell end part

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Probably constantly passing the pen around the table instead of actually signing on the dotted line

Faes has just stabbed himself in the eye with it

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Tuna said:

John Morris is extorting an hourly Contract Alteration fee from ClearLake and is happy to let it drag on until August

34 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Chelsea release initial information really early to socials, so we've been hearing about this longer than its actually been going on. It was like this with the Fofana deal. Reality is that it's only the end of May and they are all out in Marbella dealing with the fine details. Its happening, there are negotiations about severance and likely no mission critical time scales to sort them.

I imagine it drifts into next week.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Mad how entitled Leicester fans are these days.

Yes yes.

He's been angling to leave since about January, yet fans are 'entitled' for being pretty indifferent or even quietly pleased that he's got his wish.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, James_lcfc said:

Yes yes.

He's been angling to leave since about January, yet fans are 'entitled' for being pretty indifferent or even quietly pleased that he's got his wish.

How has he been angling to leave?