Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

If you're bracketing leaving a club that is likely to end up with a points deduction, who's hierarchy has actively lied to you after brilliant work - to go to one of the biggest clubs in the world as "pissing off at the first chance" then fair play. 

I want the ambiguous "what's best for Leicester City" too, I just don't think calling a manager who's been objectively great for us a "****" is a good look.

No dramas honestly I respect your opinion

Edited by Bob Weasel Fox
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

No dramas honestly I respect your opinion

it's a throw away comment maybe however I really don't hold any stead at all about "one of the biggest clubs in the world" as Chelsea don't mean anything to me.

My heart belongs to Leicester City and I wouldn't swop our project with any other club in the world. But I I get that is my opinion and I am happy to stick with that. 

I value loyalty ahead of money and greed and happen to think Leicester are a big enough club themselves. Like I say opinions that's all and I happen to try and respect yours 😊

Chelsea don't mean anything to me, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid don't mean anything to me. I know they're bigger than us though? I appreciate they represent a step up from Leicester City in 2024, let alone a Leicester City with someone who can't tie his shoelaces as a DoF.

We can all say we'd never leave Leicester because a) we're lifelong fans and b) we aren't in the position Maresca is. My viewpoint doesn't mean I don't "value loyalty ahead of money and greed" more than I can see, objectively, why a manager would leave our binfire for, by every conceivable metric, a better job?

And the fact he's been great for us probably means he doesn't warrant grown men acting like toddlers?

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie
  • Like 3

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Chelsea don't mean anything to me, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid don't mean anything to me. I know they're bigger than us though? I appreciate they represent a step up from Leicester City in 2024, let alone a Leicester City with someone who can't tie his shoelaces as a DoF.

We can all say we'd never leave Leicester because a) we're lifelong fans and b) we aren't in the position Maresca is. My viewpoint doesn't mean I don't "value loyalty ahead of money and greed" more than I can see, objectively, why a manager would leave our bonfire for, by every conceivable metric, a better job?

And the fact he's been great for us probably means he doesn't need grown men acting like toddlers?

Like I said in my first post about this honestly I don't care what you or anyone else thinks as I'm honest enough to admit it's a throwaway comment but I will never back down on thinking he has sold us a dream and then left at the first sniff of a bar maids apron. 
again don't care about the supposed size of another club and don't see that as any relevance to me whatsoever 

Leicester City is the be all and end all of my passion in football and whilst I appreciate that Maresca won't have that passion for us I also highly doubt he had Chelsea posters on his wall as youngster either.

this adult acting like a toddler duly respects your opinion

however I have mine and will stick with it 😊

1 hour ago, hackneyfox said:

Where did you see this?

On Leicester News Now which has become Chelsea News Now.  Apparently from someone well connected at Chelsea.

9 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Like I said in my first post about this honestly I don't care what you or anyone else thinks as I'm honest enough to admit it's a throwaway comment but I will never back down on thinking he has sold us a dream and then left at the first sniff of a bar maids apron. 
again don't care about the supposed size of another club and don't see that as any relevance to me whatsoever 

Leicester City is the be all and end all of my passion in football and whilst I appreciate that Maresca won't have that passion for us I also highly doubt he had Chelsea posters on his wall as youngster either.

That's cool brother, I give up anyway 

• Like 1

He's obviously going to return next season, win 4-0 and quip "I see they still leave early here ha ha" with your Henry Winters and John Percys of this world in the press conference

41 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Think what you like mate. The rest of us just think you're daft for thinking like that.

• Like 1

Stay for a short time, stay for a long time, I don't care.

What I do care is being bored off my tits home and away thanks to the single most monotonous football Leicester have ever played. 

Thanks for promotion Enzo, hopefully time will make us forget how dire it was to watch us this year. 

Roll on the next "play it along the back" coach 🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seems like Chelsea have bought into the idea of hiring one of Pep's former coaching staff they will found another Arteta... but if you seen the last few months at Leicester, then your honestly don't know what you let yourself in for. Lets face it Enzo had a strong squad in the championship to manage, so getting promotion was not hardest job in football last season. Whilst the likes of McKenna took a squad from League one to premier league in less than two years.