Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

7 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Hope Top doesn't go too conservative and hire someone like Southgate.

Sometimes i think you are a great poster and a good person and i like you.

And then you go and swear like this in front of all the kids.

Mods....

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I’m afraid it’s an absolute no-brainer for Enzo.

Chelsea are such a bonkers club that if he isn’t in the top 4 by Christmas, he’ll be sacked too and will become a very very very rich man by so doing.

I’ve said it before.. the more savvy managers will actually want to go to certain clubs TO get sacked! That’s the ridiculous reality of modern day football.

He’ll do ok or he’ll do badly. And the financial reward will be exactly the same whichever he does.

Edited by Col city fan
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

You’ve proper covered it there mate for a col classic at Christmas when he has either been sacked or is top by 5 points. 

Col Classic at Christmas sounds like a CD my mum would have on in the Daewoo Matiz circa Dec 2003 and I don't mind it one bit 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

You’ve proper covered it there mate for a col classic at Christmas when he has either been sacked or is top by 5 points. 

Is there anything Col hasn't 'said before'

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Col Classic at Christmas sounds like a CD my mum would have on in the Daewoo Matiz circa Dec 2003 and I don't mind it one bit 

Features:

Wishing you a Wombling Merry Christmas

I wish it could be Christmas Every Day

Last Christmas

Does not feature:

You've got to fight, for your right, to Amartey

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

NOW that’s what I col classic 74

Just now, Wymsey said:

If he does go, genuinely hope no one boos him if he's in the opposition dugout at the King Power.

There’s no chance people won’t boo and the majority of people that will boo will be the people who never liked his style of play and always had a reason to moan at him 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

You say this like overlapping fullbacks don't leave gaps and issues when playing deep block (or any system really). How did that other system work out for us last season?  Liverpool's system puts huge demands on players, and the last 2 seasons master Klopp has been well outside the top 2, and they have spent big on players.

Its not bullshit, its just not the one you prefer. I sat in H1 a few weeks ago and with Ricardo play the role brilliantly against a Norwich who were top of the form table, and most on here tipped to take points off us. When done well, it works a charm. Against deep block it does expose a gap, but all teams playing deep block find they expose gaps.

Okay saying it's bullshit full stop is wrong. I don't think for what you gain you don't massively lose in other areas. That's why I don't think it's an amazing philosophy. Not to mention the unwillingness to change. It was so amateur at times it was unbelievable. The Millwall and Plymouth games were the absolute worst. 

It was also unbareable to watch a lot of the time. 

The first 10-12 games of the season we won through individual brilliance. We did admittedly find a period where we started to outplay teams but how many times did we hear we'd find another gear? People were saying that because the elephant in the room was this is absolutely boring to watch. A bit like how people have dared to start saying that about Man City now. 

The last 10 games exposed everything about why it isn't a bad thing he's left us. We did get over the line and I'm thankful to everyone involved for that but I'm not going to ignore the massive shortcomings.  

2 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Remember people were concerned of the quietness at the club, but then HOLLOWAY appeared out of nowhere..

Seriously, reckon it's either LAMPARD or GERRARD.

Edited for you. 

IMG_7675.jpeg

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, MPH said:

Sometimes i think you are a great poster and a good person and i like you.

And then you go and swear like this in front of all the kids.

Mods....

It’s like some people have forgotten how hideous Southgate was at Boro 😂 the bloke is utterly dreadful!

• Like 1

Just now, moore_94 said:

It really is quite interesting how he manages to say the exact same thing in about 10 different ways lol

You know what I saw this and was going to post the same thing

Someone really needs to do a Fab parody where he's tweeting about his wife's shopping list

"Final documents exchanged - Olive Oil, Ciabatta and Vine Ripened Tomatoes HERE WE GO!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

You know what I saw this and was going to post the same thing

Someone really needs to do a Fab parody where he's tweeting about his wife's shopping list

"Final documents exchanged - Olive Oil, Ciabatta and Vine Ripened Tomatoes HERE WE GO!

More like olive oil in the basket, vine ripened tomatoes nearly there, just waiting for confirmation on the freshness of the baguette and then shopping is complete 

Ten minutes later: there are concerns about the quality of tomatoes, no problem there is a special offer on heritage tomatoes, everything's expected to be solved soon...

Repeat fifty times before checkout.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I've got that album, my favourite track is ...perry como farts softly for you, sounds even better on vinyl.