Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

16 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

It's going to be a huge mistake for his career, the owners and egos at Chelsea, he'll be jobless by next summer. He'll end up at Leeds when they fail to get promoted again. 

How long did Brian Clough survive at Leeds? 44 days? No way does Maresca last this long, from kick off on MW1  -  the fans are going to HATE his take on football, and the players (Big-time Charlies, every one of 'em) just will not accept his stubborn, unwavering ways. 1st managerial casualty with his team in the bottom six.

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

It's going to be a huge mistake for his career, the owners and egos at Chelsea, he'll be jobless by next summer. He'll end up at Leeds when they fail to get promoted again. 

19 minutes ago, SuperMike said:

How long did Brian Clough survive at Leeds? 44 days? No way does Maresca last this long, from kick off on MW1  -  the fans are going to HATE his take on football, and the players (Big-time Charlies, every one of 'em) just will not accept his stubborn, unwavering ways. 1st managerial casualty with his team in the bottom six.

I can hear the gritted teeth all the way over here. 

Why this need to belittle Maresca? Comes across as really butthurt...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SuperMike said:

They won't even have returned to pre-season after 44 days under Enzo 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

They won't even have returned to pre-season after 44 days under Enzo 😂😂😂

Problem he has is, most of their fan base are fuming he’s been appointed. So as soon as it doesn’t go right, he’s properly ip against it…..

17 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Problem he has is, most of their fan base are fuming he’s been appointed. So as soon as it doesn’t go right, he’s properly ip against it…..

And as we’ve seen he’ll use it as an opportunity to tell them how they’re wrong and he’s right. The first Guilleme Ballbag video about it is going to expose them both as frauds. We were so lenient on both of them. Chelsea twitter is full of pond life that won’t give him the time of day

55 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

He's got to hit the ground running. His biggest problem is the amount of players he's got and working out who fits his system and can push the others out very quickly. He did that pretty well with us and it helped get results straight the way. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Guest said:

It didn't feel like we were being very lenient on Maresca when we were demanding for the bald fraud to be sacked while top of the league

Yes and the amount of abuse Balague has taken here, despite seeming a perfectly decent bloke on the @BSLBPod - lenient.  Absolutely fvcking laughable. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Guest said:

It didn't feel like we were being very lenient on Maresca when we were demanding for the bald fraud to be sacked while top of the league

We’re nowhere near Chelsea fan levels of toxic. Why do you think uncle Jon is on Top’s yacht giving him a handjob on demand? Our fanbase largely doesn’t care and gives the people in charge a free ride 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

There is also alot of Chelsea fans looking forward to him taking over who hated Poch so I wouldn't say most the fan base.

1 hour ago, KFS said:

We’re nowhere near Chelsea fan levels of toxic. Why do you think uncle Jon is on Top’s yacht giving him a handjob on demand? Our fanbase largely doesn’t care and gives the people in charge a free ride 

I don't dispute any of that

His biggest problem is handling all the ego's at Chelsea. He's smart enough to know that results wins over Fans.

Once he works out his first 15 players I'd be confident they'll move up the league pretty quickly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

There is also alot of Chelsea fans looking forward to him taking over who hated Poch so I wouldn't say most the fan base.

Going by the fans I know, they’re saying most of the fans aren’t on board….

33 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

His biggest problem is handling all the ego's at Chelsea. He's smart enough to know that results wins over Fans.

Once he works out his first 15 players I'd be confident they'll move up the league pretty quickly.

I think they will suffer the same fate as we did with the ball being played at the back. And they won't have championship players nicking the ball and skying their shots into Row Z. 

I get they won't have championship players pissing about like we did, but they will concede goals and that will continue through his reign. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Quick Brown Fox said:

I think they will suffer the same fate as we did with the ball being played at the back. And they won't have championship players nicking the ball and skying their shots into Row Z. 

I get they won't have championship players pissing about like we did, but they will concede goals and that will continue through his reign. 

Works both ways. They won't have championship defenders like Faes and Vestegaard playing it out from the back

2 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Departure confirmed, announcement tomorrow: 

“Chelsea are said to be sensitive to the disruption caused to Leicester ahead of their return to the Premier League and appreciative of the class and professionalism they displayed throughout.” Well, that’s nice of them 😂

"The Spaniard moves to..."  :rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Departure confirmed, announcement tomorrow: 

“Chelsea are said to be sensitive to the disruption caused to Leicester ahead of their return to the Premier League and appreciative of the class and professionalism they displayed throughout.” Well, that’s nice of them 😂

Least they can do is let us have a couple of players on loan next season.