Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

6 hours ago, shen said:

I can hear the gritted teeth all the way over here. 

Why this need to belittle Maresca? Comes across as really butthurt...

Not belittling him just stating facts. Time will tell.

One he leaves here his career is of little interest to me anyways. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Departure confirmed, announcement tomorrow: 

“Chelsea are said to be sensitive to the disruption caused to Leicester ahead of their return to the Premier League and appreciative of the class and professionalism they displayed throughout.” Well, that’s nice of them 😂

'ooh football friends' is all I read there lol

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Departure confirmed, announcement tomorrow: 

“Chelsea are said to be sensitive to the disruption caused to Leicester ahead of their return to the Premier League and appreciative of the class and professionalism they displayed throughout.” Well, that’s nice of them 😂

It's never bothered them before...🤔

11 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

It's never bothered them before...🤔

heard this with spurs before as well. Basically we’ve been rolling over in negotiations and doing everything asked of us 

9 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Everything about Chelsea as a football club sickens me. Nothing more than West Ham in blue until they lucked out taking dirty money from Russia 20 years ago, which then allowed them to buy success. The current regime there is arguably even more classless than Abramovich. They sum up everything that is wrong with the modern game. "Sensitive to disrupting our plans for the new season"? Don't make me laugh! This new found sensitivity hasn't stopped them repeatedly picking off her assets, each time having classlessly conducted the whole business by doing all they could to unsettle their targets through leaking stories and details of the negotiations through their endless media contacts. 

Extremely sensitive to poaching Chilwell and him withdrawing his services during a push for CL a few years back. 

They really are dreadful.

• Like 2

All Chelsea fans care about at the moment is results. If he gets them into the top four after a few games, they'll  take the methodical approach to the football. Slow start, and they will be baying for blood.

Maresca quickly won over our players and I have no doubt he’ll do the same at Chelsea.

i think he’ll be a big success there.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Honestly, I didn't mind Fabrizio before, but this one has really got on my tits with his constant "announcements". I get it's his job, he gets money for engagement etc etc...but honestly I think I'll be more relieved when he stops tweeting about it than us actually announcing Maresca has gone 😅.

Edited by CloudFox

10 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I’d really like to know how much that ‘extra for staff’ amounts to.

Assistants and coaches wouldn't likely be on more than £500k-1m a year and it would probably be a similar agreement to Maresca of a year or two salary.

I reckon a max of £3m for the other staff.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Extremely sensitive to poaching Chilwell and him withdrawing his services during a push for CL a few years back. 

They really are dreadful.

Add to that the way they poached Fofana was a disgrace!

1 hour ago, Parker Pen said:

Add to that the way they poached Fofana was a disgrace!

Yeah but we had their pants down to be fair lol 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Assistants and coaches wouldn't likely be on more than £500k-1m a year and it would probably be a similar agreement to Maresca of a year or two salary.

I reckon a max of £3m for the other staff.

To be fair every little helps against the backdrop of our financial shitshow. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

heard this with spurs before as well. Basically we’ve been rolling over in negotiations and doing everything asked of us 

If he has a buyout, there is absolutely NOTHING we can do other than just go through the motions. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

To be fair every little helps against the backdrop of our financial shitshow. 

It will go some way to offset the Rodgers dismissal :ph34r:

4 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

Ornstein got there first. He's not quite as on it as he thinks, old Romano.

Romano was on the loop when his text came through :ph34r: