Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

The scheduling moaning as well. Give it a rest with this. We've got how big an advantage over the others already and he's pointing to the same things that everyone in the league has to play with.

Really have gone off him in recent weeks. Just don't think he's the man at all.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

The scheduling moaning as well. Give it a rest with this. We've got how big an advantage over the others already and he's pointing to the same things that everyone in the league has to play with.

Obviously this is just the usual fan speculation without actually knowing anything but do you reckon he wants out? 

38 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Absolute nonsense coming out of the guys mouth, ok you've got in at 3am sleep at the club Hotel, 12pm Wed would have been a video analysis of Millwall, light training session recovery, go home at 2pm. Then back in Today 10am tactics session, 11am shadow play out on the field of tactics session, 12pm lunch at club build camaraderie go home 1pm. Friday 11am tactic session, 12pm bus to Plymouth, 4pm team dinner, rest in 4 weeks or here's an idea play Coady, Albrighton, Souttar, Choudary,  Praet, Cannon, Nacho. In an era of sports science they know who is red lining, we have players, who wanna play that can't get a kick.

Edited by Beachyboy
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

All managers moan about the schedule, you really need to look harder for reasons.

We could run the players into the ground piss off 10 that aint getting a game, and then wait boys I said 5 games ago you were tired well we have another 2/3 games to come, um lets get up for this proper loser mentality.

44 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I feel this as well and I’m really disappointed by it. Really felt he was someone that could take us forward. I don’t get the impression he particularly enjoys being here either 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

We could run the players into the ground piss off 10 that aint getting a game, and then wait boys I said 5 games ago you were tired well we have another 2/3 games to come, um lets get up for this proper loser mentality.

People having the absolute cheek to moan about being upset by so called cheerleaders need to have a good look at the negativity vs positive bias in pretty much every thread.

spoiler negativity far outweighs positivity.

• Like 1

If he is genuine not selecting Cannon over Daka is frankly astounding. I think a cannon is our all round best striker, yet he doesn’t seem to want to play him? And yet he’s happy to play Daka who’s got a 50p head and couldn’t score in a brothel. 

It’s comments like this that just really cement the fact Enzo is not the man to take us forward. 

Someone raised the point of Enzo not being sacked, I actually think he will be……. I don’t think the board are overly keen on him, and I can genuinely see a “parting of company” in the summer. 

There’s no way we can go into the premier league with Enzo at the helm, he’s more delusional than Brendan was. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

All managers complain about scheduling, yes. 

The problem here is in the same press conference he’s also referenced a perfectly capable promising young striker who he is choosing not to utilise. That alongside a very experienced CB in Coady, a RW in albrighton. 

We’ve also seen very little of Souttar, Wanya (after a perfectly acceptable performance against PL Bournemouth). 

There is a genuine concern re: utilisation of squad and sort of dilutes the “we have too many games” argument somewhat. 

I like Enzo but there are issues with his management which I think is down to experience - he’s got a lot of good about him so if he can develop those, he will be a good manager for someone. 

That's spot on to be fair. I think the moan about the fixtures is maybe justified, but he really hasn't helped his case with his lack of rotation. Been a big issue for us recently imo.

8 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

The problem here is in the same press conference he’s also referenced a perfectly capable promising young striker who he is choosing not to utilise. That alongside a very experienced CB in Coady, a RW in albrighton. 

We’ve also seen very little of Souttar, Wanya (after a perfectly acceptable performance against PL Bournemouth). 

There is a genuine concern re: utilisation of squad and sort of dilutes the “we have too many games” argument somewhat. 

I like Enzo but there are issues with his management which I think is down to experience - he’s got a lot of good about him so if he can develop those, he will be a good manager for someone. 

Agree with this, but there has been many discussion about why this could be the case, some of them relate to him being an inexperienced inflexible manager and there should no issues agreeing with this but balance and context would allow such discussions to feel less like a witch hunt for the bloke who has us first. We cannot know how these listed would perform, I fancy Enzo prefers a very small set of the players in his squad (just a guess) and is not comfortable or confident enough to get the rest incorporated. This is far from ideal, but he is very inexperienced, something some seem very keen to overlook.

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I thought Wanya might’ve got more opportunities since Bournemouth. Started slow in that game but really grew into and looked threatening. Not talking about starting games but cameos from the bench at least 

12 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

I feel this as well and I’m really disappointed by it. Really felt he was someone that could take us forward. I don’t get the impression he particularly enjoys being here either 

Yeah. I think that is the case. Large portion of the support never took to him, or his style of play even when his team was winning. Disastrous financial situation behind the scenes including an inability to strengthen the squad in January. Now the results are not going his way and he is straight up not having a good time lol

Remember the fella had barely managed before us. A dozen games in Italy. So the nonsense he's spoutting currently is that of a novice. So whilst it's not an excuse for trotting out bull&£#. Wd need to understand the context. He's learning on the job. And is definitely not the Messiah!!!

• Like 2

Just now, adam said:

That's the last thing we need.

Enzo is really starting to piss me off with these comments.

Good job he isn't managing Plymouth with their budget and squad. He has one of the best squads in the league with the biggest wage bill.

We spent a load of money on players he won't play and he is still moaning.

Piss right off.

Ok then

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

I like Enzo. I actually like his style and emphasis on playing it. In giving us an identity. 

HOWEVER, for where we are as a club. The implications of not going up, I don’t think he is the right fit. It just isn’t. There is too much at stake. 

The inexperienced which is showing in games, decisions (alongside all the good), is very concerning. 

If we were in 2019, with a £80m war chest and comfortable mid-table squad, I’d say persevere. To both parties. Realistically, with where we are and the constraints we will be under, I think both parties (the club and Enzo) will grow tiresome of the other. That, as we know all too well, will not end well. 

This might be a job too big for him at this stage in his career and it might be a manager that simply doesn’t fit us - at this stage of our history. 

Maybe but then how are we top with 5 games to go? Luck? All the work of the squad despite him? Not sure how to correlate the two points tbh..

6 hours ago, Matt said:

Moaning about scheduling now.

We played Tuesday, then on Friday.

Ipswich played Wednesday, then on Saturday. 

What’s the difference? Use your squad!

Both of our games are away but I’m sure they’ll be traveling in luxury, in advance, staying in a very nice hotel.

Ipswich’s games are both at home but if we’re splitting hairs Ipswich actually have a quicker turnaround, less time between games.

I appreciate Leeds played Tuesday and have an extra day but I’m sure they have a similar scenario coming up too.

I don't feel sorry for the players it is what it is. 

I feel sorry for our traveling fans. A day off to go to Millwall and a day off to go to Plymouth.

But it seems no one cares about fans any more.

We should all boycott sky. They treat us like shite.

• Like 2