Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

We always take one touch too many. We are so slow in our build up, our runs to the byline are always the same. Play quicker, press higher, work harder and you will create spaces and openings. This 3/4/5 touches before passing is shit 

2 minutes ago, Nobbyburton said:

He’ll bring Cannon on for Daka in the 88th min. 

This feels like sabotage it’s that bad. He’s pulling off results you would say were impossible. Cant stand the bloke. 

These games are harder to lose than win

2 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

If it means Enzo getting sacked, I'd actually more than happily miss out on promotion.

We're absolutely f***** if we don't go up. In our current situation I'd still take keeping Brenda if it meant going up and I hate that man like no other 

I don’t know if I’ve commented on this thread either way (for/against). 

But I am absolutely done with this football. This is depressing. We deserve to lose these games. 

Cooper for Millwall was an absolute rock, he’s limited but he’s an absolute beast. We’ve got Coady who can do that for us,  it we don’t use him. 

Daka. I don’t hate the bloke, but furrrk me, why is he playing for us. 

I’ve no idea how to convey my feelings further but I think loads of us could see a Plymouth result, win or draw.

My head hurts watching this shite