Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

He had great success in the first half of the season. Whether this was more down to the quality of the squad, is debatable though.

However, as soon as we hit a bad patch, he changed nothing. He has either frozen and fears changing anything that initially brought him success.

OR

He is so stubborn and unwilling to change his approach in anyway no matter the results. 

Either one is unacceptable. 

He may just get us staggering over the line with help from one of Leeds or Ipswich wobbling, but I hope we don't gloss over the serious red flags he is showing us.

He will no doubt be given a chance if we do go up by Top, but I would bet big that he will be totally unsuited to a Premier League relegation battle.

Stubborn and scared! Awful combo as a Manager.

• Like 2

If he can't see that his ridiculous inverted full back experiment isn't working then I'm an Ostrich. Just pick defenders to defend, midfield players to play midfield, and strikers to play up top. We are a fooking shambles week in and week out playing like this. Overplay then concede because we are all over the place. Groundhog Day is every game tyhese days.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

What does he have in his locker to turn it around. He is taking PL players and making them championship relegation fodder in the last 10 

He’s got a nice black beard now though? 

Waaaaa... it's not fair we have to play twice in 3 days.... waaaaa my players are tired.

Then selects the same players.

The guys a grade A moron.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

How many mid game changes has Enzo made that has resulted in a positive outcome?

Casadei  coming on against Cardiff in the first month of the season?

He's only ever made end game changes once the game is already irredeemable for a start... 

7 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

What does he have in his locker to turn it around. He is taking PL players and making them championship relegation fodder in the last 10 

Peter Taylor style

11 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

We won’t be tomorrow 

Deffo won’t be. I just find it crazy that with us being shit for a while that we still find ourselves top of the tree.